New Life will handle Hendrickson parts
- HDA Truck Pride Expands into Mexico. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/22/2014, p1
The article reports that the company HDA Truck Pride has added two distributors in Mexico, Moreno Diesel and Grupo Racsa. It informs that Grupo Racsa specializes in wheel-end and suspension systems and focuses on the repair service industry. Moreno Diesel specializes in the suspension and engine...
- Selling in places you never imagined. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
The author reflects on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to the author, truck equipment distributors are looking beyond the local market and discovering customers that are regional and national in scope. He states that some companies may be able to use...
- Now where do we go to buy? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2009, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p4
The author reflects on the production and product selection standpoints regarding the loss of several truck brands from the market. He agrees that on the product level, the impact of loss on the truck equipment industry is readily felt while on the production level, the results are not yet felt....
- Supply chains go global. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p50
The article discusses issues related to supply chains in the truck equipment industry. According to Steve Pillsbury, director of PRTM Management Consultants, distributors will be buying from more global suppliers in the future because supply chains are becoming increasingly global and there are...
- Shift for distributors. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p64
The article presents the views of Andy Thomas, director of innovation and process development with WW Grainger, on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to Thomas, the choice of the term distributor makes sense only from the point of view of a manufacturer. He said...
- Supplier Consolidation: Its Impact on the Distributor. Scheer, Dave // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p66
The article presents the views of Dave Scheer, president of Inland Truck Parts Company, on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to Scheer, in any relationship with a vendor or supplier, there is a defined number of distributors in the marketplace. He states that...
- Controlling Ride Height. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
Offers tips on setting proper ride height of trailer suspensions. Definition of ride height; Design of air-ride suspensions; Danger of operating an air suspension an incorrect ride height.
- Low-maintenance trailer suspension. // Overdrive;Feb96, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p89
Presents information on the Ridewell's RAR-240 W Monopivot series `Wishbone' trailer air suspension.
- Hendrickson shows integrated van suspension. // Fleet Owner;May97, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p36
Introduces Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems' Van Traax HKA200 suspension system for trucks. Features and capabilities; Design; Available models.