Utility Trailer Sales of Oregon remodels
- The APC. Dunn, John F. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/12/2007, Vol. 201 Issue 15, p38
The article presents information on the renovation of the Match Factory in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania.
- Exterior Work Under Way On Ex-Lear Plant. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/13/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the renovation of the Avastar Park, an industrial facility in Walker, Michigan. Attorney John C. Buchanan and developer Jack Buchanan are investing for the revitalization of the building. The facade of the building will be enhanced to have a contemporary look and new...
- Allison plant. // Fleet Owner;Jul99, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p58
Deals with the remodeling of the Allison Transmission plant in Indianapolis, Indiana. Location; Cost; What will be produced in the plant; Goal per year.
- Putting Holyoke's Historic Mills Back to Productive Use Is an Uphill Battle. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;Feb2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the need to restore the paper and textile mill buildings in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Tenants of the buildings; Reputation of the place; Future plans of business establishments in the area.
- METALCASTING BRIEFS. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug2010, Vol. 138 Issue 8, p7
The article offers metalcasting world news briefs including the 100th anniversary of Ryder-Heil Bronze Inc., the construction of Lufkin Industries' manufacturing facility near Ploiesti, Romania, and the damage of the main building of Littler Diecast in Albany, Indiana.
- Cadbury Nigeria has spent a total of US$ 100 million in upgrading facilities. // African Business News;6/19/2013, p5
The article reports that Cadbury Nigeria Plc has spent a total of 100 million U.S. dollars for the upgrade of its facilities.
- ZINPRO PLANT UPGRADE COMPLETED. // Agri Marketing;Jan2001, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p12
Cites the renovation of Zinpro Corp.'s second manufacturing plant, located in North Branch, Minnesota. Amount invested in the facility; Plant production capacity; Comparison with the company's facility in Garner, Iowa.
- Wealmoor rebuilds with Stertis Stokvis. // Logistics Manager;Jul/Aug2010, p33
The article explores as part of a case study the renovation of the Atherstone factory of fruit and vegetables wholesaler Wealmoor, which reached a total cost of 120,000 British pounds and features 12 loading docks that is equipped with Steril Stokvis equipment.
- McGuire VA Medical Center revamps textile care plant. // American Laundry News (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));05/01/2014, p15
The article reports on the renovation of the Hunder Holmes McGuire Veterans Administration Medical Center's textile care processing facility in Richmond, Virginia