Mitsubishio Fuso adds 25 new dealers
- Mitsubishio Fuso adds 25 new dealers. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p42
The article reports that Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, the U.S.-based manufacturer of commercial trucks, has expanded its distribution system through adding dealers. The company added 25 dealers in its North American distribution networks. The company expressed optimism that the expansion...
- MFTA dealer network enters Guam. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/1/2013, p1
The article reports that Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. has appointed Morrico Equipment LLC as its new full-service dealership on the island of Guam, a U.S. protectorate. It adds that Morrico will provide new truck sales, parts and service for the full line of Fuso Canter FE/FG Series....
- Mitsubishi Fuso Takes Dealer Network into Guam. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/19/2013, p1
The article offers information on the business expansion planning of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) by appointing a full-service dealership Morrico Equipment LLC on the island of Guam. Topics discussed include views of Todd Bloom, president and chief executive officer of MFTA, on...
- Mitsubishi Fuso expands dealer network across Canada. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on the expansion of dealer network by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MIFTA) in Canada. MFTA signed additional dealers to its network in 2009 and it is hoping to have another dealers. On the other hand, MFTA announced that it will continue with the industry-exclusive...
- Mitsubishi Fuso consolidates operations. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the plan of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. to consolidate its North American operations at Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) in Logan Township, New Jersey. MFTA will now manage all branded-related operations such as vehicle sales, marketing, and product...
- Mitsubishi Fuso plans warehouse. // Automotive News;5/24/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5500, p18
Reports on Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.'s building of a parts warehouse facility connected to its corporate headquarters. Total parts inventory capacity; St. Louis warehouse as satellite distribution center for major assemblies.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p13
The article reports career developments of several individuals engaged in the fleet industry. Michael Chance was promoted to field sales manager for Holland Hitch Co. based in Canada. J.R. Wilson joined Phillips Industries Inc. as product development engineer. Philip Bauer was hired by Vanguard...
- Mitsubishi Fuso shows crew cab. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p44
Introduces the 2002 model FE-SP crew cab from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America. Capacity of the truck; Interior design of the vehicle; Standard features of the crew cab.
- THE CANTER FE 125 MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK. // Contractor Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p40
The article offers brief information on the Canter FE 125 Medium Duty Truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck America Inc.