Jetco Lighting expands, opens Ontario site
- SPOT, DRIVING & FOG LAMPS. STANBURY, JAMES // Land Rover Monthly;Dec2013, Issue 185, p116
The article evaluates vehicle lamps including the Roo-Lite DA1062 offered by Jetco Lighting, Hella Rallye 3000FF offered by BritPart, and RL020 Roadrunner Driving Lamps made by Ring Automotive.
- FARM BOY. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;2/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p19
Features the Machine Shed chain restaurants owned by Mike Whalen in Kansas City, Kansas. Concept of Machine Shed restaurants; Menus offered; Establishment of the first Machine Shed restaurant.
- Diagonal lift puts stacker streets ahead. // Professional Engineering;4/28/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p43
The article focuses on the stacker truck, which has been installed at timber component company Richard Burbidge Ltd. The custom designed Atlet truck has an extra wide cab and a fork mounted cage 2.5 m wide in order to handle sections of timber 2.4m long stored in the warehouse racking. The truck...
- Heart of America Restaurants and Inns. BRANDAU, MARK // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p94
The article discusses the success and dining concept of Moline, Illinois-based restaurant operator Heart of America Restaurants and Inns. The company was founded by CEO Mike Whalen in 1978 and has 17 restaurants and 11 hotel properties. The company's initial growth strategy involved mobilizing...
- HAVING WORDS WITH Mike Whalen. Brandau, Mark; Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p54
The article presents an interview with Mike Whalen, a candidate for the United States House of Representatives 1st Congressional District in Iowa. He is the founder and chief executive of Heart of American Restaurants and Inns. He gave a comparison of running for Congress and running a...
- Sources for wheel seals. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p110
Presents information on wheel seals for heavy-duty vehicles in the trucking industry. Statistical information on the use of wheel seals in 1996 and 1997; In-depth look at wheel seals and distribution.
- Manufacturers approve PG coolants. // Overdrive;Sep93, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the growing approval of truck manufacturers on the use of propylene glycol. Caterpillar Inc. and Navistar International's endorsement; Alternative to ethylene glycol in engine cooling systems; Environmentally superior; Enhancement of engine performance and reduction of cavitation.
- Head start on the new millennium. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p23
Comments on the ability of the United States trucking industry to adapt to changes. Deregulation of the industry; Effect of emissions requirements to trucking equipment suppliers.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/14/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p9
A correction to a report by the periodical "Journal of Commerce" regarding the implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment electronic truck manifest system in the United States is presented.