Akron Brass streamlines its operations
- AKRON BRASS MANUFACTURING COMPANY, INC.: REORGANIZATION; APPRECIATION OF FIXED ASSETS; PARENT AND UNPROFITABLE SUBSIDIARY. Fisher, Allan J. // Accounting Review;Sep40, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p400
The article presents accounting cases of Akron Brass Manufacturing Co. Inc. The history of the Akron Brass Manufacturing Co. Inc. presents some rather interesting features in conjunction with a very simple reorganization, the appreciation of fixed assets and a brief experience with a single,...
- Akron Brass expands Weldon Division ops. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the construction of a facility for Akron Brass's Weldon Division in Columbus, Ohio. The facility, which measures 28,000 square meters, will house the distribution operation for the company's material storage and shipping. Earl Williams was appointed as operations manager...
- The Akron Brass Difference. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, following p7
The article focuses on Akron Brass Co., Wooster, Ohio-based international manufacturer of life-safety equipment including handline nozzles, valves, and monitors engineered and tested for emergency response needs and fire suppression.
- TheFireStore.com unveils offerings from Akron Brass. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;11/30/2012, p1
The article features the Turbojet and Assault nozzles from Akron Brass which are available at TheFireStore.com.
- Akron Brass acquires fleet-information, foam-refilling assets. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;9/19/2013, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of assets of Reach Engineering LLC based in Ocala, Florida by fire fighting equipment manufacturer Akron Brass in 2013.
- Conventions and Trade Shows. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;3/28/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p36
Presents a schedule of conventions and trade shows that will be conducted by various associations in Nevada from March to April 2005. Lee & Perrins Inc. convention at Hard Rock; World Research Group convention at Caesars Palace; Akron Brass Co. convention at Orleans.
- ACQUIRING, EXPANDING PRODUCT LINES INTO NEW MARKETS. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p132
The article presents information on Akron Brass Co., an international manufacturer of fire equipment. The company has always tried to grow by acquiring and expanding their product lines into new markets. Following these acquisition, the range of Akron's product line has grown to to include...
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p5
The article presents a comparison of firefighting tools and equipments including the Rookie Sidekick Large Diameter Hose from Deschutes River Mfg. LLC, the Zero Torque nozzle from Akron Brass Co., and the Hose Roller from RollNRack LLC, and offers information on its special feature and amenities.
- CO-AXIAL NOZZLE TECHNOLOGY. Saner, Mark // Fire Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p138
Introduces the new co-axial nozzle technology used by fire fighter and developed by Akron Brass Co. which combines the cooling and protection of a true fog stream with the reach and volume of a smooth-bore stream without compromising the performance of either. History of nozzles; Requirements...