Faucher acquires Courroies Pasquier lnc
- Untitled. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;10/6/2010, Issue 2442, p12
The article presents information on global distributors in the electronic component market. Information on Avnet's acquisition of Memec LLC in 2005, and Arrow's move to purchase Nu Horizons, is discussed in detail. It is stated that broadliners use mergers to acquire product lines and...
- Parker acquires T Squared; expands into life science market. // Control Engineering;Dec2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p19
Announces the acquisition of T Squared Manufacturing Corp. by Parker Hannifin Corp. Expectations of Parker on the acquisition; Annual revenue of T Squared; Product line of T Squared; Impact of the acquisition of T Squared on the market position of Parker.
- Stoelting LLC to Acquire Ross Manufacturing's Product Lines. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Stoelting LLC has acquired the product lines of Ross Manufacturing LLC which is a leader in the manufacturing and selling of frozen custard machines. The product lines will be combined into Stoelting's Commercial Products Division, according to a press statement from...
- Dow Expands Production Through Acquisition. // Nonwovens Industry;Mar2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p20
This article reports on the acquisition of the Celanese acrylates business by the Dow Chemical Co. in the U.S. As a result, Dow acquired the acrylates production assets at the Celanese Clear Lake, Texas facility and Celanese's acrylates product line. In addition, Celanese will provide certain...
- Value Plastics gains valve line. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;1/7/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the double-check valve product line of Wolfe Tory Medical Inc. by Value Plastics Inc. in the U.S. According to the president of Colorado-based Value Plastics Fort Collins Bruce Williams, the medical products are specified into similar kinds of...
- Is attack the best form of defence? A competing risks analysis of acquisition activity in the UK. Dickerson, Andrew P.; Gibson, Heather D.; Tsakalotos, Euclid // Cambridge Journal of Economics;May2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p337
The primary purpose of this paper is to investigate whether companies can use acquisition as a strategy to reduce their likelihood of take-over. The determinants of making an acquisition and being taken over are modelled for the first time within a competing risks framework using two large...
- New Normal. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on mergers and acquisitions (M and A) in the manufacturing sector.
- IMI sell Fittings. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2002, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Yorkshire Fittings Group by the industrial services group Aaberts Industries N.V. in Great Britain. Extension of the product range; Improvement of customer services.
- The Postmerger Warehouse. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p37
Reports the buyouts of Florida-based Venus Swimwear to Wisconsin-based WinterSilks in Jacksonville, Florida. Implication of the acquisition on the corporate revenue; Reorganization of distribution center to accommodate different product line; Enumeration of steps to avoid discord of different...