Thiele Mfg adds new production lines
- Mack's heritage in Hagerstown. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the ceremony conducted by Mack Trucks Inc. at its plant in Hagerstown, Maryland, where the assembly of the company's powertrain components took place for 50 years.
- Mack opens center to enhance customer support. // Pit & Quarry;Jan2015, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the opening by Mack Trucks to a new uptime center in Greensboro, North Carolina to enhance the company's customer support services.
- Thiele gets state contract for dump bodies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on a contract awarded to Thiele Manufacturing through Mack Trucks Inc. to build dump truck bodies in the second and third quarters of 2007 for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Thiele will install the bodies, plows, spreaders and...
- Branch relights Mack with metal halide. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb97, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the retrofit of the lighting system at Mack Trucks Inc.'s Hagerstown Powertrain Operations plant in Maryland. Goal in the retrofit project; Involvement of Brach Group in the project.
- Mack to extensively upgrade Macungie assembly plant. // Fleet Owner;Aug2014, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p37
The article reports on the plan of Mack Trucks Inc. to upgrade its Macungie Cab & Vehicle Assembly plant in Pennsylvania in a bid to improve build quality and customer lead times.
- Mack aims to cut energy use at Macungie plant. // Fleet Owner;Jan2014, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the energy-saving initiatives of truck manufacturing firm Mack Trucks Inc. which it enforced at its Macungie Cab & Vehicle assembly plant.
- Mack salutes top parts dealers for 2004. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Announces Mack Trucks Inc.'s top-performing parts dealers for 2004. Allentown Truck Sales & Service Inc. as the North American Mack (and Northeast Region) Parts Dealer of the Year; Nortrux Inc. for the Canadian Parts Dealer of the Year award.
- Mack adds Telma. // Fleet Owner;Jun2005, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p52
Reports on Mack Trucks' offering a factory-installed, carrier-mount option of the Telma Frictionless Braking System on its S462 axle. Mounting configuration available on refuse chassis.
- Mack's Automated Manual Transmission Assembly Begins in Maryland. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/16/2012, p4
The article reports that truck manufacturer Mack Trucks Inc. started assembly of Mack's mDRIVE automated manual transmission in August 2012 at its powertrain facility in Hagerstown, Maryland. Kevin Flaherty, president of Mack Trucks North American Sales & Marketing, says that they move the...