Wabash posts sales gains in 2006
- Wabash net sales, income climb in 1Q. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Wabash National Corp. for the three months ended March 31, 2005. Net sales for the period; Comparison of the net income earned during the period over the same period in 2004; Increase in the gross margin of the company.
- Wabash Makes Gains in Productive 1Q. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/ 3/2013, p2
The article presents the financial report of Wabash National Corp. for the first quarter of 2013. One of the world's leading manufacturers of semi-truck trailers, the company reported a net income of 5.7 million dollars, or 0.08 cents per diluted share, on net sales of 324 million dollars. The...
- Wabash gross margin percentage highest in five quarters. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the increase in the gross margin percentage of Wabash National Corp. for the second quarter of 2007. It presents comments from Dick Giromini, president and chief executive officer, regarding the firm's financial performance, which is said to be its best since the first...
- Wabash's Net Income Up 9% in Q3. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2016, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of the trucking equipment firm Wabash in the third quarter of 2016 which include rise in its earnings and decline in its net sales and operating EBITDA, and mentions views of its chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini on the same.
- Investors, lawyers lining up for shot at Wabash National. Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/08/99, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p3
Reports on the lawsuits filed against Wabash National Corp. since it announced a restatement of earnings for the first three quarters of 1998. Complaints of shareholders on the decrease in stock prices; Claim of Wabash on the accounting errors.
- Wabash's Net Income $1.9 Million for 2Q. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/ 1/2012, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of Wabash National Corporation (WNC) for the three months ending June 30, 2012. The company cites that it had a net income of $1.9 million U.S. dollars on net sales of $362 million U.S. dollars. Income from operations increased to $8.6 million U.S....
- An 'A' for Alpha. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p42
The article highlights the Alpha line product innovation project of trailer manufacturer Wabash National in Lafayette, Indiana. The project is intended to boost the manufacturing capability of the plant in the production of van trailers. The technology is an application of automotive...
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: CORPORATE PROFITS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p8
No abstract available.
- Criteria for profit control. Cowan, Tom // Accountancy;Mar1976, Vol. 87 Issue 991, p86
The article examines how a company in Great Britain can exercise profit control in spite of increasing governmental interference. Companies should recognize replacement costs in the prices of their inventories. They should also ensure that price adjustments are made promptly on any material...