- Amkor Sees Correction Continuing. // Electronic News;11/1/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial results of Amkor Technology Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. Net loss of the company; Remarks from James Kim, chairman and chief executive officer of Amkor, on the performance of the company; Expected revenue of the company for the fourth quarter.
- Amkor founder slides from CEO position to board exec chairman. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;7/6/2009, Vol. 55 Issue 26, p3
The announces the appointment of two executives at Amkor Technology Inc., James Kim as executive chairman of the board of directors and Ken Joyce as chief executive officer and president.
- Amkor Appoints New Chief Operating Officer. A. P. // Advanced Packaging;Feb2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Amkor Technology Inc., a provider of contract semiconductor assembly and test services, has announced the promotion of Oleg Khaykin to executive vice president and chief operating officer. Khaykin will be responsible for sales and marketing, product development, and...
- Amkor Sees Strengthening Sales. // Electronic News;10/31/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 44, pN.PAG
This article reports on the decline in losses incurred by Amkor Technology for the third quarter of 2005. The company narrowed its third quarter loss to $19 million on sales of $550 million. According to Amkor Technology Chairman and CEO James Kim, the company is continuing to build on their...
- Amkor Swings to Profit. // Electronic News;5/1/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p50
The article reports on the financial performance of the U.S. electronics company Amkor Technology in the first quarter of its fiscal year 2006. It cites an increase in net income of the company. The factors which contributed to the increase are indicated, including a demand across end markets....
- Amkor President to Retire. // Electronic News;12/26/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p40
The article reports on the expected retirement of Amkor Technology Inc. president and COO John Boruch. According to his statement, he is proud of the accomplishments of the company during his tenure. James Kim, Amkor's chairman and COO, will assume some of the functions of COO.
- Amkor Expands in Taiwan Once Again. // Electronic News;3/1/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 9, pN.PAG
Reports that Amkor Technology plans to purchase a facility in Taiwan's Hsinchu Industrial Park from FICTA Technology Inc. Impact of the agreement on the operations of Amkor; Cost of the building under the initial agreement; Plans of Amkor for the facility; Comment from Amkor chairman and CEO...
- Amkor Expands in Taiwan Once Again. // Electronic News;3/8/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the expansion of test and assembly subcontractor Amkor Technology Inc. in Taiwan. Lot area of a foot facility that it will purchase from FICTA Technology Inc.; Cost of the facilities that will be acquired from FICTA; Remarks from James Kim, Amkor's chairman and CEO, on the expansion.
- Special Charges Drive Red Ink in Amkor Q1. // Electronic News;5/9/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 19, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial performance of backend services supplier Amkor Technology Inc. as of May 9, 2005. Prepayment of Amkor's term loan under its senior secured credit facility; Remarks from James Kim, chairman and CEO of Amkor; Factors that will constrain profitability.