- Change at top and merger plan come to Astroc's rescue. // EuroProperty;8/6/2007, p34
The article reports that the share prices of the beleaguered Spanish property company Astroc jumped 34 percent in two days after the news of a merger and a key resignation. Chairman Enrique BaÃ±uelos tendered his resignation the day after the company announced that it was in preliminary talks...
- FRANK LOWY. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p134
The article profiles billionaire Frank Lowy, one of Australia's 200 wealthiest individuals in 2008 according to "BRW" magazine's Rich 200 List. Lowy's wealth in 2008 declined from $6.51 billion in 2007 to $6.30 billion. His real property business Westfield Group has gearing of about 31 percent...
- Lang Walker. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p110
The article profiles billionaire Lang Walker, one of the members of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Walker sold his Walker Corp.'s property assets and development projects for $1.2 billion in November 2006. Walker also has interests in Western Australia. His estimated worth is $1.7...
- Bob Ell. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p119
The article profiles billionaire Bob Ell, member of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Ell holds a substantial commercial property portfolio which includes industrial facilities in suburban Sydney. He also holds retail properties including the Morayfield Shopping Centre. Ell is...
- G is for…GALACTICOS II. // Australian FourFourTwo;Oct2009, Issue 48, p57
The article reports on the decision of Real Madrid President Florentino Perez to bring in footballers Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Karim Benzema at a combined cost of 359 million U.S. dollars.
- The proto-image of Real Madrid: implications for marketing and management. Kase, Kimio; De Hoyos, Ignacio Urrutia; Sanchís, Carlos Martí; Bretón, Magdalena Opazo // International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship;Apr2007, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p212
Under club president Florentino PÃ©rez, Real Madrid Football Club appeared to utilise the proto-image of the firm (PIF) management approach. Such a strategy embraces the use of branding, values and mid- to long-term planning to generate income. In the case of Real Madrid, the strategy...
- Miami's king of condo development shares his insights. Patcher, Richard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/19/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p40
The article reviews the book "Powerhouse Principles: The Billionaire Blueprint for Real Estate Success," by Jorge Perez.
- Reticent billionaire. Thomson, James // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p46
Profiles Queensland-based billionaire John Van Lieshout. Interests in the furniture retailing and real property businesses; Growth of Van Lieshout's store chain Super A-Mart; Personal background.
- Anything but roulette. PIORE, ADAM // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p58
The article focuses on how Russian billionaires engaged in the real estate of New York City. It features the story of v Elizabeth Lee Sample who brokered $1.5 billion in real estate on her career and worked with high-end Russians buyers. It says that Russian impresario Igor Krutoy and his wife...