Vietnam's Very Own Tech Star
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p28
Presents a chart depicting public stock prices in San Diego, California as of December 2001. Amount of earnings per share; Value of indicated annual dividend; Ratio of price to book.
- Buy-and-hold investing with "easy hold" stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/17/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 51, p4
Focuses on the investment program on buy-and-hold with easy hold stock in the United States. Factors influencing the price performance of a stock; Variability of earnings of the company; Earnings per share of Automatic Data Processing.
- Looking at future profits. De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;9/15/2003, p46
Examines benchmarks for comparing the relative level of share prices worldwide. Current price; Current earnings per share; Expected profit growth.
- NETFLIX MOVES INTO HBO TERRITORY. J. L. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/28/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 40, p15
The article reports growth of the stock price and earnings per share recorded by Internet streaming media provider Netflix for the third quarter of 2013.
- Cheques and Balances. McEwen, David // Metro (NZ);Aug2003, Issue 266, p107
Dividends have become a major priority, a significant reversal from a couple of years ago, even in New Zealand where investors have a love affair with half-yearly cheques. Such an approach suited investors, who liked seeing their shares go up in price, and managers, whose pay increasingly was...
- In search of momentum and value. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/16/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 24, p2
One good way to uncover profitable stock picks is to focus on companies with good share-price action. An even better way is to find stocks moving higher because of strong earnings momentum. Study of performance of three stocks reveal all three stocks have forward P/E ratios at least 16% below...
- Beyond the Obvious. // Money Today;Jan2013, p15
The article offers tips on how investors can search for value in low-priced stocks in India in 2013. It states that an investor must be able to look beyond its price using the price-to-earning (P/E) ratio or by dividing the stock price by the average earning per share (EPS). The article also...
- Earnings surprise does not affect stock price changes. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/07/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p7B
Details findings of a study of analysts' forecasts and earnings report which concluded that the difference between forecasted and actual earnings per share for a company is not a major factor in stock price fluctuations. Variations on the effect of earnings surprises on stock returns;...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;4/23/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 38, p6
Presents the stock prices from Variety.com Web site. Figures on the stock market indexes; Statistics on the earnings in Canadian dollar; Competition in the stock market.