PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- LANXESS steps up Research and Development. // Chemical Business;Jul2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p78
The article reports on the move of Lanxess AG to increase its research and development (R&D) activities by raising its 2009 investment budget by 10 percent to an estimate of 110 million euros and adding staff in the R&D area. An independent Innovation group function was also created by the...
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;4/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2095, p24
Presents an update on several executives in the petrochemical industry in Europe as of April 2004. Promotion of Werner Breuers at Basell Polyolefins Europe; Promotion of Eckhard Hilgemann at BASF; Appointment of Stephen Van Dyck at Intertanko, the tanker owners association.
- Change in the Board of Management at LANXESS. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2014, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p67
The article announces that Werner Breuers has resigned as board member at Lanxess AG, a specialty chemicals group based in Germany.
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p30
Presents career developments of executives in the chemical industry as of July 14, 2003 in the U.S. Appointment of Kenneth W. Bair as senior vice president, head of BioPharm reseach at Chiron BioPharmaceuticals of Chiron Corp.; Election of Kees Bees to the chief executive officer position of...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/18/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 5, p30
Reports career developments of executives in the chemical industry as of August 25, 2003. Election of William O. Albertini to a two-year term on the board of directors of Airgas Inc.; Appointment of Shane Grey to the scientific advisory board of Combimatrix group of Acacia Research Corp.;...
- Change in the Board of Management at LANXESS. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p23
The article discusses changes in the management board of chemical company Lanxees including Werner Breuers taking up advisory role and Matthias Zachert taking up Breuers' responsibilities.
- Former Lanxess board member may join planned rubber joint venture. // Chemical Week;12/15/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 31, p29
The article announces that Werner Breuers will join a rubber joint venture following his resignation from the board at Lanxess, a chemical company.
- Germany : Change in the Board of Management at LANXESS. // TendersInfo News;8/7/2014, p1
The article announces the resignation of Werner Breuers as board member of specialy chemical company LANXESS AG effective on May 31, 2015.
- At last, career prospects start to look up. Kiesche, Elizabeth S.; Lucas, Allison // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p29
Reports on career prospects in the chemical industry. Emergence from cost cutting mode and downsizing; Focus on productive individuals and multiple roles; Hiring activity in some states; Impact of downsizing in college recruitment; Policies in different companies; Changes in career development...