Latest petchems insight out now
- Jasdaq, Nagoya May Be Next for Nasdaq Japan. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p21
Reports the plan of Nasdaq to have a partnership with Japan for the stability of its venture with Osaka Stock Exchange. Introduction of a competitive and transparent dealer market model; Consideration of the regional exchange of the country; Launching of the SuperMontage.
- stock performance. // Chemical Week;7/6/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 18, p56
A chart is presented that lists the stock market performance of the several companies in the petrochemical industry in Latin America for the period ending December 2015 including A. Schulman, OM Group and NL Industries.
- An Editorial for the Special Edition 'Megaproject Management' of Organization Technology and Construction. Hagan, George; Baltov, Milen; Brookes, Naomi // Organization, Technology & Management in Construction;Dec2012 Special Issue, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p567
An introduction is presented in which the guest editors discuss various reports within the issue on topics including the risks associated with the megaprojects, the public private partnerships (PPPs) in Spanish megaprojects, and the holistic value of megaprojects.
- Key Partnering Success Factors. Krahn, Jennifer L.; Jergeas, George f.; Fahmy, Sami // AACE International Transactions;2001, p11.1
Discusses key factors in successful partnering in project management. Setting of expectations; Monitoring satisfaction; Developing relationships; Significance of partnering relationships; Criteria for successful partnering relationships.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/19/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 103, p2
The article offers information on several reports within the online issue of the journal ranging from fashion trends and activities to corporate financial issues and daily stock movements worldwide.
- Polycrystalline Silicon Project Kicks off. // China Chemical Reporter;10/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p12
The article reports on the launching of the polycrystalline silicon project on September 23, 2007 in Xianyang Shi, China. It is stated that the project is planned to have a total investment of 3.7 billion renminbi and produce 3,750 tons of polycrystalline silicon a year. A list of the financial...
- Global Watch: Saudi Strategy Means Slower Ethylene Capacity Growth. Zekauskas, Jeffrey J. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/18/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the government's decision to split its ambitious plans for expansion of gas, water, electricity and petrochemicals output into separate projects in Saudi Arabia. Negotiations with major international petroleum companies; Growth in global ethylene capacity; Invitation of the...
- Sabic Details New Complex at Al Jubail. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/7/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 22, p24
Discusses the plan of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) to build a petrochemical complex at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Features of the complex; Details on the subsidiary formed by the company; Invitations to bid for the project management contract; Companies shortlisted by Sabic for the supply...
- WorleyParsons Lands Contract for Petrobras Megaprojectâ€¦. // Chemical Week;11/21/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 38, p15
The article reports on the $110 million contract awarded to WorleyParsons to provide a variety of services for Petrobas' Comperj refining and petrochemical project in Itaborai, Brazil. WorleyParsons will provide integration and project management services, execute front-end engineering design...