DHCP carries out PGR pilot trials
- Dow Haltermann Custom Processing Sharpens Focus. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;8/2/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the business performance of Dow Haltermann Custom Processing. Result in the internal restructuring of the company; Products and services; Business opportunities of Dow Haltermann Custom Processing.
- News in Brief Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;1/31/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2132, p25
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 31, 2005. Information on a biodiesel production and supply agreement signed by Dow Haltermann Custom Processing with World Energy in the U.S.; Contract won by Japan-based company Chiyoda to supply its flue gas desulphurisation...
- Dow Sells Former Ascot Unit to Management. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p16
Reports the management buyout (MBO) of Great Britain-based Dow Haltermann Custom Processing from Dow Chemicals. Background on the unit; Name given by the MBO team to the enterprise; Plans for the expansion of the unit.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Oct2002, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p70
Reports developments related to the manufacturing industries in the U.S. as of October 2002. Certification received by Carrington Laboratories Inc.; Business expansion of Dow Haltermann Custom Processing; Announcement on the ISO 9002 certification of Mulox Inc.
- World Energy, Dow unit sign biodiesel pact. // Western Farm Press;3/12/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p22
The article reports that World Energy, the U.S. premier producer and distributor of biodiesel fuel, has announced an exclusive production agreement with Dow Haltermann Custom Processing (DHCP), a Dow business unit comprised of operations within the Dow Chemical Co. and Johann Haltermann, Ltd....
- Dow Haltermann Poised for Growth With Biodiesel Contract. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that Dow Haltermann Custom Processing and World Energy Alternatives LLC have entered into an exclusive production agreement. Spurred by government mandates, production of biodiesel in the European Union exceeded 1.4 million tons in 2004, up from 1.07 million tons in 2002,...
- MARKETS. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 6, p12
The article presents information related to the chemical industry in the U.S. The market for ethylene glycol had an up-and-down January 2005 with prices falling off the table early in the month before rebounding by the end. The spot market for methanol was quiet for most of January 2005, with...
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;7/28/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 28, p33
Reports the prices of several chemicals as of July 1999. Increase in United States Gulf Coast price of propylene; Factors that help boost the price of spot methanol; Announced price increase for ethylene glycol (EG); Surge in European price of benzene.
- New Year hangover ends. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 2, p40
The article presents an outlook for the chemical industry in the U.S. According to reports, the business is picking up slowly and high energy prices are still causing concern as contract talks continue. It reports that the January European monoethylene glycol contract has fallen by...