PE/PP research plant opens
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p8
The article presents updates on various chemical industry projects from around the world. Repsol YPF is planning to double the capacity of its cracker complex in Sines, Portugal to 1m tonne/year of olefins and 1m tonne/year of polyolefins by 2010. Shell Chemicals has taken a final investment...
- New chief identifies core businesses. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/20/93, Vol. 153 Issue 14, p29
Reports on chemical company Repsol in Spain. Strategy of integration with oil refining; Building of a polypropylene (PP) plant at Tarragona, Spain; Polyethylene capacity; Styrene monomer capacity.
- Repsol Posts Lower Chemical Profits. // Chemical Week;11/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 46, p16
Reports the decline in the chemical business of Repsol YPF for the first nine months of 2002.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;3/31/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 10, p19
The article presents news briefs of the chemical industry sector as of March 31, 2014. Repsol YPF SA has announced to build a polyethylene (PE) plant at the company's Tarragona, Spain petrochemical complex. The U.S. Trade and Development Agency has funded Honeywell Group to construct fertilizer...
- More Methanol. // Chemical Week;1/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the methanol plant opened by Repsol-YPF at Plaza Huincul, Argentina. Production capacity of the plant; Other methanol plant opened by Celanese-Valero at Clear Lake, Texas.
- OMV-Repsol link in sight. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;10/5/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p18
Reports on OMV's plans for a joint venture with Repsol's polyolefins operations. Performance of OMV's subsidiaries.
- Contract settles as major concludes at â‚¬655/tonne. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p10
Reports on the settlement of styrene contracts in Europe in the fourth quarter of 2003. Views on the negotiation of the contracts; Business issues considered in the negotiations; Problems with the operations of Repsol in Spain.
- Repsol to Boost Investment In Its Chemicals Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p6
Reports plans of Repsol-Ypf SA to increase investment in its chemicals business. Criticisms by industry analysts on the company; Policy of investment discipline; Main objective behind the investment.
- Repsol's 2003 profits may suffer. // European Chemical News;1/20/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2036, p8
Reports on the expected decline in chemical profits at Spain's Repsol in 2003. Factors that would affect the profits; Comparison between 2002 and 2003 profits; Status of the second and third quarter chemical profits of Repsol in 2002.