Cefic helps firms with Reach
- Cefic helps firms with Reach. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the partnership of ReachCentrum with PricewaterhouseCoopers to create the Reach Readiness Review that will help the chemical industry prepare for the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemical (Reach) in Europe. It will conduct actions for the current and...
- Survey: North Americans Are Least Prepared for Reach. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;3/17/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the results of a survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers regarding the preparation of North American companies for the European Union's (EU) Registration, Evaluation, and Authorisation of Chemicals (Reach) law. The survey found that 40 % of companies still have limited awareness...
- End market is Key, says PWC. // European Chemical News;4/21/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2049, p7
Reports on the results of a study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers which found that specialty chemical producers do not perform better than commodity producers unless they have well chosen end markets. Information on the Industrial Performance Monitor; Details of the findings.
- briefs. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that U.S.-based consultancy PricewaterhouseCoopers has claimed that U.S. business leaders appear lax about taking steps to comply with the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) legislation. The report, "Waking up to REACH," by...
- Still Much To Learn From 'Old Europe.'. Ditz, Daryl // Environmental Forum;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p49
Focuses on the effect of Europe's proposed Registration, Authorization and Evaluation of Chemicals legislation on the U.S. Features of the legislation; Tangible benefits ignored by the U.S. from the legislation; Lessons learned from the legislation.
- Proposed Perc Phaseout Rule Delayed. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p9
Reports on developments relevant to the proposed rule that would phase out the use of perchloroethylene by most dry cleaners in California compiled as of November 2002. Chemical regulations and policies; Health risks associated with the use of the solvent; Implications for the chemicals industry.
- Closing the Understanding Gap. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;5/29/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p7
Focuses on a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) about the impact of divergence between chemical executives and the investment community on the value of chemical stocks. Findings of the study; Proposal of PwC in the study; Discussion on a disagreement on the study.
- management In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/7/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p20
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 2002. Launch of the euro currency; Reported global revenues of PricewaterhouseCoopers; Possible financial losses of the private equity buyout business for the next 12 to 24 months.
- PWC Survey Shows Gap in Company/Investor Perception. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/27/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the results of a survey conducted by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, regarding the perceptions of companies and investors on business communication in the chemical industry. Role of communication in enhancing management credibility and improving earnings ratio; Rate of perceptions concerning...