Sun plumps for Kuehne & Nagel
- 3PL sees service fees as the real HOS culprit. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p6
Reports that the new hours-of-service (HOS) regulations are not going to boost trucking rates so much as they will create increases to accessorial services, according to third-party logistics firm USCO Logistics Wholly owned subsidiary of Kuehne & Nagel; Flexibility to look at a lot of different...
- Thirsty work. Jack, Simon // Motor Transport;4/17/2008, p24
The article explains how Waverley TBS' move to a single logistics operator, Kuehne+Nagel Drinks Logistics (KNDL), has helped it reduced the cost of its supply chain. In the past 18 months, the company has moved to a single operator, KNDL, for its trunking movements, has outsourced bottling to...
- Kuehne + Nagel Seals German Logistics Deal. // Traffic World;12/5/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 49, p19
The article reports on Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.'s signing of a long-term logistics contract with Busak+Shamban Inc., a manufacturer of polymer seals and sealing systems in Stuttgart, Germany. Kuehne + Nagel will be handling the warehousing and distribution of 40,000 different sealing products of...
- New rail service for Kuehne & Nagel. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2005, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p6
This article presents information on a rail service introduced by Kuehne & Nagel in Great Britain in November 2005. In response to significant demand from customers, Kuehne & Nagel has commenced operations with Logico, the new intermodal logistics service division of Freightliner. The first...
- Whitbread plans to outsource logistics. Tindall, Chris // Commercial Motor;2/14/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5267, p10
The article reports on the plan of hospitality company Whitebread to outsource its food logistics arm to Kuehne and Nagel (K&N) and relocate in Northampton, England. The hospitality says its disposal of Pizza Hut, TGI Friday's and David Lloyd Leisure means its long-term strategy is to hand over...
- Why we went 4PL with Kuehne & Nagel -- Nortel. // Motor Transport;10/23/2003, p8
Reports on the explanation given by British telecommunication firm Nortel for appointing Kuehne & Nagel LeadLogistics to handle its global transport and logistics needs. Discussion of the needs of the company; Benefits gained by Nortel from the selected company.
- Supply chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;12/4/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 46, p41
The article offers news briefs related to logistics and distribution in the chemical industry. Sweden's HIP Technologies has signed an exclusive deal with Supelco, a division of U.S. life science company Sigma-Aldrich, for the global distribution of analytical and preparative molecularly...
- PepsiCo picks K+N. // Logistics Manager;Feb2011, p06
The article reports on the ten-year contract awarded by PepsiCo to Kuehne + Nagel for its Dutch warehousing and distribution activities.
- IN BRIEF: Cameron renews. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);7/8/2011, p7
The article informs that the contract between Cameron and Kuehne + Nagel International AG has been renewed to cover its air logistics, sea logistics and road and rail services.