Chinese and Russian plants on BASF list
- BASF builds DHDPS unit to feed rising PES demand. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 54, p27
The article reports on the building of a 6,000 tonne/year dihydroxy diphenyl sulphone (DHDPS) unit at the site of BASF in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The plant will feed the company's Ultrason E polyether sulphone (PES) high-performance plastic plant at the Rhineland site. The DHDPS plant will use a...
- BASF closes indigo dye plant in the UK. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Reveals the plans of BASF to close its indigo dye manufacturing plant at Ellesmere Port in Great Britain.
- BASF invests $30 MM to build acrylates complex in Sao Paolo. Thurston, Charles // Chemical Market Reporter;08/03/98, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p3
Reports on BASF AG's plan to build a butyl acrylate plant in Guaratinguet, state of Sao Paolo, Brazil. Possible addition of glacial acrylic acid for the plant; Completion of BASF's plant for waterborne intermediates for cathodic electrodeposition paints; Demand for acrylic monomers in the...
- CHONGQING MDI PLANT APPROVAL ON TRACK. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that BASF SE's plant for producing 400 kilotonnes of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) per annum at Chongqing, China may get approved as the place is a potential market for automotive construction.
- BASF plans large investment in polymer dispersions plant. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p7
Reports the plan of BASF AG. to build a polymer dispersion plant in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Reason for building the plant; Features of the plant; Polymer dispersion capacity of BASF.
- European Crackers Poised to Start up Following Outages. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/4/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p35
The article reports that BASF has restarted the operation of its ethylene plant in Antwerp, Belgium in early January 2010.
- BASF TO BUILD DISPERSIONS PLANT IN SOUTHERN CHINA. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/16/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 19, p16
The article discusses plans by BASF to construct a dispersions plant at Huizhou, China.
- BASF plans new blending facility for antioxidants in Bahrain. // Chemical Business;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p71
The article discusses plans by BASF to construct a production facility for customer specific antioxidant blends (CSB) in Bahrain.
- BASF inaugurates its first sodium methylate plant in South America. // Chemical Business;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p65
The article reports on the inauguration of the world-scale production plant of BASF for sodium methylate in GuaratinguetÃ¡, Brazil.