NPC relocates No 8 ethylene
- Projects Take Shape on Iran's Kharg Island. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;12/17/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 45, p18
Reports on an ethylene plant being built by Technip for National Petrochemical Co. in Kharg Island, Iran. Terms of the contract; Value of the contract; Capacity of the plant.
- NPC Details Five More Complexes in Iran&hellip:. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p16
This article reports on the decision of National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) to outline its plans for additional downstream petrochemical complexes that it intends to build along an ethylene pipeline that will connect Bandar Assaluyeh in the south of Iran with Mahabad in the north. The five...
- Approval Sought for Second Cracker at Shanghai Chemical Park. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/26/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 31, p18
The article reports that plans to build a second ethylene plant at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park integrated with a world-scale refinery, have been submitted for approval by the Chinese government. The previously announced complex will include a steam cracker with capacity for 1 million...
- Untitled. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;4/21/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that Shintech, Inc. has applied to build a 500,000 tonne per year cracker plant in Louisiana, bringing to 11 the total number of new cracker plants in the U.S. It indicates that the new plants, along with brownfield expansions, will represent a 52 percent increase in existing...
- NPC alters plans for No 11. // Asian Chemical News;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 460, p19
Reports on the plan of National Petrochemical Co. to build derivatives units of its Olefins Number 11 project in western Iran in 2004. Capacity of the planned ethylene pipeline; Information on the units which will be fed by ethylene.
- NPC mulls cracker rebid. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/11/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the consideration of the possibility of retendering the Ilam ethylene project among local companies in Iran by National Petrochemical Co. Implication of a decision to cancel the tender and reissue it for local companies; Planned capacity for the Ilam ethylene unit.
- Iran Olefins Project May Be Expanded. // Chemical Week;11/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 43/44, p19
Deals with the plans of National Petrochemical Co. to expand the capacity of a proposed ethylene unit at Assaluyeh, Iran.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/17/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p16
Reports that Germany's Linde is in final negotiations for construction of an ethylene cracker at the planned 8th olefins project in Bandar Khomeini in Iran. Last-minute changes on the contract by National Petrochemical Co.
- Exploiting ethylene, at last. McDowall, Angus // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/7/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p24
Focuses on an ethylene pipeline being constructed in Iran in 2004. Significance of the pipeline to the economic development of the country; Advantages and benefits to be provided by the pipeline to the country; Statements from Mohammed Reza Nematzadeh, head of National Petrochemical Company, on...