Pakistani DAP prices raised
- Pakistani DAP prices raised. Griffiths, Neil // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the increase in domestic list prices for diammonium phosphate (DAP) and monoammonium phosphate (MAP) in Pakistan. Engro increased the price for a 50 kilogram bag of DAP by 520 Pakistan rupees per bag. A subsidy to compensate for the higher import cost has been requested by...
- Mother Dairy announces a raise of Rs 2 per litre across all its milk varieties : Ongoing rise in the prices of raw milk. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;2/9/2014, p36
The article reports on the announcement made by Mother Dairy that it will raise the prices of milk per litre in India beginning on February 1, 2014. The reasons cited for the price increase are the rise in raw milk prices and the need to ensure availability of milk in the consumer market. Also...
- Czech import price inflation slows in March, producer prices decline in April. // Regional Today;5/20/2014, p2
The article reports on a slowdown in import price inflation in Czech Republic in March 2014, according to data released by the Czech Statistical Office, and mentions the decline in producer prices in February and April 2014.
- Ending Ontario's costly and misguided electricity subsidies. Wood, Joel // Fraser Forum;Mar/Apr2012, p28
The article focuses on electricity subsidies in Ontario, which proves costly for the government. It states that the government introduced Ontario Clean Energy Benefit (OCEB) to reduce electricity bills of small businesses, people and farms. It mentions that subsidy under OCEB will rise as price...
- Big freeze gives UK wheat a chance. Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;2/3/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p24
The article focuses on several factors that contributed to the increase in British ex-farm prices of wheat. Ice has closed some key waterways in eastern Europe which prevented grain from reaching export terminals. British wheat increased about Â£1.50 per ton to Â£66.50 to Â£70 per ton...
- Grain prices in a post-subsidy world. Suderman, Arlan // Farmer;Nov2011, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p101
The article focuses on the controversy surrounding the proposed reduction of agricultural subsidies amidst the expected increase in prices for grain in 2011 worldwide.
- Food and energy subsidies rise to $11bn. Nield, Richard // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/30/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 48, p25
The article reports on the possible increase in the Egyptian government's bill for food and energy subsidies in 2007/08. The global increases in the prices of wheat, cooking oil and sugar influenced the need to increase subsidies. Food and energy subsidies will likely increase to Â£E60 billion...
- Astaris Has Raised Its Phosphates Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the price increase of phosphate products from Astaris LLC n the U.S. Reasons for the move of J. Tranny Mitchell, vice president of marketing and technology for Astaris LLC; Impact of low-cost imports of phosphates on the domestic market; Effects on the chemical industry.
- Import Prices Jump 0.7%; Export Prices Rise 0.1 %. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33633, p2
The article reports on the 0.7% increase in import prices in the U.S. in November 2011, which is reflected in the increase in fuel and petroleum import prices during the said period.