- Asia watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p16
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia as of March 2007. A hunger strike was started by nine workers at Indian Petrochemicals Corp. in protest against a plan to relocate 1,200 staff from a petrochemical complex in Vadodara. Songwon Industrial Co. opened a headquarter for...
- IPCL set for a Rs. 4000 cr. expansion scheme. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the state-owned Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.'s (IPCL) expansion plan for a boost in production and sales in the liberalized economic regime and the upswing in the international petrochemicals market. Setting up of a gas-based petrochemical complex at Gandhar in Gujarat.
- India Moves Ahead With IPCL Divestment. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;11/19/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the decision of the Indian government to sell its stake in three petroleum chemicals complexes owned by the Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. Reason for the decision of the government to revert its original plan to sell the complexes as a package; Factors which contributed to...
- DIGEST. // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p27
This section offers news briefs related to the plastics and basic chemicals sector, which include the increased isobutylene capacity of Songwon Industrial and high butadiene contracts in North America in June 2010.
- Asia Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p12
This article presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia. Clariant International and Korea's Songwon Industrial Co. have ended their antioxidant cooperation agreement. The overall growth of Singapore's domestic exports of non-electronic products moderated to 1.4% in August, but was buoyed...
- NEW PROJECTS. Kovac, Matt; Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p36
The article presents updates related to the chemical industry. Ferro has broken ground at its site in Castellon, Spain on a new colours facility for the European tile market. Meanwhile, Songwon Industrial has announced plans to build a second phenolic and phosphate antioxidants plant to serve...
- Songwon JV inaugurates OPS plant in Abu Dhabi. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;1/25/2016, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the January 21, 2016 opening of the one-pack systems (OPS) plant of Polysys Additive Technologies Middle East (PAT ME), a joint venture of polymer stabilizers company Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd., Pan Gulf Holding, and Polysys Industries, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Reliance, IPCL ponder tolling plan. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p9
Reports that Reliance Industries Ltd. and Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) are evaluating whether to enter into a tolling arrangement involving the latter's cracker complex in Baroda, Gujarat, India. Highlights of the tolling plan; Information on IPCL; Expectation from the tolling...
- Indian petrochems show strength despite Asian economic problems. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;05/04/98, Vol. 253 Issue 18, p23
Reports on earnings and revenues of Indian petrochemical producers Indian Petrochemical Corp. Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd. for the first quarter of 1998. Sales and net profits; Comparison with the same period in 1997.