German workers split over relocation plans
- Ticona Opens First Topas COC Plant. // Plastics Technology;Nov2000, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p69
Reports on German company Ticona's opening of its first commercial plant to produce Topas cyclo-olefin copolymer. Location of the plant in the city of Oberhausen; United States Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) approval of the use of Topas in contact with all types of foods under all...
- Ticona to build COC plant. // Plastics Technology;Sep98, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p78
Reports the plans of Ticona to build cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) plant in Germany. Topas as product of COC plant; Usage and features of Topas; Introduction of rigid COC films by Kalle Pentaplast GmbH; Purpose of Ticona in building a COC plant.
- Ticona boosting nylon 6/6 capacity. // Plastics News;1/24/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p3
Reports on Ticona GmbH's plan to add 25 million pounds of nylon 6/6 compounding capacity in its plant in Texas.
- Ticona boosting LFRT capacity in Germany. // Plastics News;10/2/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p3
Reports the plans of Ticona GmbH to expand the long-fiber-reinforced thermoplastic compounding plant in Kelsterbach, Germany.
- Ticona to add acetal capacity by 2002. // Plastics News;11/6/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p3
Discloses Ticona GmbH's plan to add capacity to make acetal resin at its plant in Kelsterbach, Germany by 2002.
- Ticona moving site due to airport growth. // Plastics News;12/18/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p14
No abstract available.
- Ticona Picks HÃ¶chst Park at Frankfurt to Relocate Unit. // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p13
The article reports that Ticona has selected the HÃ¶chst Industrial Park at HÃ¶chst, Germany for the relocation of an engineering plastics manufacturing complex from Kelsterbach, Germany. Wiesbaden, Germany and HÃ¶chst were the final contenders to be selected for the relocation. Ticona...
- Ticona Shortlists New Sites for Move from Kelsterbach. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the announcement of Ticona that it has short-listed two sites for a previously announced relocation of its manufacturing operations in Kelsterbach, Germany. The move follows an agreement in November 2006 with Fraport, the operator of Frankfurt Airport, to move Ticona's...
- Ticona, DSM building European PBT plant. // Plastics News;5/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p3
Announces engineering polymer companies Ticona and DSM's plans of building a world-scale plant in Europe to boost capacity of polybutylene terephthalate.