Clouds set to lift for French chemicals
- Downstream move under way. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/8/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 27, p36
The article presents information related to the petrochemicals sector in Saudi Arabia. As reported, the major problem being faced by the sector is that many of the planned petrochemicals projects in the country are geared towards providing feedstock and raw materials for the automotive and...
- RawMaterials. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p72
Presents several raw material products from various chemical companies. Usability of the naphthenic mineral oil from Crompton Corp.; Reliability of the CN3100 and CN3105 adhesives from Sartomer Co. Inc.; Availability of the Exolit flame retardant system from Clariant AG.
- Financial In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p20
Reports that a number of chemical companies will be among the beneficiaries of the Homeland Security Secretary's efforts to increase the production of plastic film and duct tape in the U.S. Adhesive raw material supply and market.
- Raw Materials. // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p41
A list of raw material providers for the chemical industry is presented which includes Degussa Corporation, King Industries Inc., and Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p25
The article presents news briefs related to raw materials in the chemical industry including decline in Chinese produce Sinopec's crude oil output, Calumet Specialty Products's decision to buy a refinery from Murphy, and Qatargas' decision to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Malaysia.
- European Chemical Producers Seek To Raise Prices In Weak Economy. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;3/10/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the increase in prices of base chemicals in Europe. Factors influencing crude oil prices; Percentage of the gross domestic product growth in the country; Impact of higher raw material costs in the crude oil prices.
- Trends in raw material purchase and management. Mukesh, D. // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p33
Discusses issues in raw material management in the chemical industry. Components that make up the cost of raw materials; Advantages and disadvantages of single and multiple suppliers; Theory of zero holding time; View of the supplier as the technical service provider.
- RAW MATERIALS. // Chemical Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 37, p38
A list of raw materials producers for the chemical industry is presented.
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/5/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 18, p24
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry including use of carbon dioxide as a raw material for chemical production, impact of weather on long-distance movement of liquefied natural gas in Asia, and China National Offshore Oil Corp.'s acquisition of oil sands producer OPTI.