GEA will offload Lurgi
- GEA to offload Lurgi. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the plan of the GEA Group to sell Lurgi, its chemical and energy engineering business. According to chairman Jurg Oleas, the number of prospective buyers was larger than what they have expected. The business earned a pretax profit of â‚¬9.6 million in 2006 after a...
- GEA sold Lurgi to Air Liquide. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p78
The article reports that in April of 2007 GEA Group AG sold Lurgi, AG, its plant engineering subsidiary, to Air Liquide SA. The article states that Air Liquide is the worldwide producer of industrial and medical gases. The article states that the GEA Group has almost finished its disposal of the...
- Lurgi Sale Imminent. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/29/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the plan of GEA Group AG of Bochum, Germany to sell its plant contracting businesses. GEA Group says it is confident that it will announce deals to sell its plant contracting businesses Lurgi, Lentjes, and Zimmer by year-end. The previously announced divestments form part...
- Air Liquide buys Lurgi from GEA Group for â‚¬550m. Gibson, Jane; Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p4
The article announces Air Liquide's plan to purchase the German engineering firm Lurgi from its parent company GEA Group in a bid to expand its technology base. The acquisition, which includes the Zimmer polyester engineering business, is projected to almost double the size of Air Liquide's...
- Spezial Chemie Leuna expanding. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p43
Reports that LURGI Oel-Gas-Chemie GmbH has won an order for an iodine and speciality chemicals production plant from Spezial Chemie Leuna GmbH.
- Lurgi to finish plant -- 10 years on. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2055, p40
Reports the near completion of the chemical plant of Lurgi Oel Gas Chemie in Russia's Bashkortosan republic in June 2003. Production capacity of the plant; Products of Lurgi.
- In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/5/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 4, p26
Presents news concerning the chemical industry as of August 5, 2002. Settlement of the patent infringement lawsuit between Jubilant Organosys Ltd. and Nepra Inc.; Demonstration plant built by Lurgi Oel Gas Chemie GmbH in Germany for the production of propylene.
- Borealis Rolls Out Methanol-to-Polypropylene Process. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/22/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the launch of the methanol-to-propylene process by the chemical firm Borealis AS in Norway. Concept of the process; Benefits of the process for the company; Role of Lurgi AG in developing the process.
- Lurgi sells Gotek. // Chemical Week;6/4/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 22, p6
Illustrates the selling of Lurgi company's plastic engineering and coatings subsidiary business, Gotek to Vautid company.