Pair join up for R&D biotechnology push
- Monsanto/BASF. // Agri Marketing;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p4
The article describes a strategic alliance between Monsanto and BASF for research and development (R&D), and commercialization. The focus is on the development of drought-tolerant crops and high-yielding crops. This R&D and commercialization agreement is one of the indicators that the U.S....
- Companies at work on wheat. // Nebraska Farmer;Jan2011, p36
The article reports on the expansion of the joint efforts of BASF SE and Monsanto Co., the world's largest plant biotechnology collaboration, to develop higher-yielding and stress-tolerant crops, particularly wheat.
- â€¦Expands R&D Deal with BASF; Loses Bid to Block Eu Soy Meal Sales. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;7/5/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 16, p9
The article reports that Monsanto expanded its research and development deal with BASF.
- GM giants pair up to do battle. Mitchell, Peter // Nature Biotechnology;Jul2007, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p695
The article reports that Monsanto Co. is making a bid to dominate commercialized plant biotechnology in Germany. It is mentioned that the company offered a collaboration deal with BASF AG. The deal promises to the be the anchor for ongoing research and development which includes the introduction...
- BASF/SGL Carbon: carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2012, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p192
The article reports on the partnership formed between BASF SE and SGL Group SE to develope reactive polyamide matrix reinforced with specially developed and treated carbon fibers.
- BASF leading in research and innovation. // Paintindia;Jun2014, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p147
The article reports developments in the operation of chemicals firm BASF as of mid-2014. According to the firm's Doctor Andreas Kreimeyer, they lead the chemical sector in terms of research and innovation. It cites the innovative products of the firm like the Irgaphor Red S 3261 CF red color, as...
- DroughtGard tech is on horizon. FLINT, JOSH // Missouri Ruralist;Feb2013, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p54
The article reports on the DroughtGard technology, a drought tolerant technology offered by BASF SE and Monsanto Co.
- Does the future lie in Ecoflex? Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;2/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 54, p24
The article focuses on the developments in the identified research and development (R&D) growth clusters of BASF. These growth cluster include raw materials change, white biotechnology and plant biotechnology. BASF feels that oil and gas will remain dominant in the chemical industry in the short...
- BASF/DyStar Cooperation agreement on efficient dyeing of PA fibers. // Melliand International;Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1/2, p9
The article reports on the joint research and development agreement between DyStar Textilfarben GmbH & Co., Deutschland KG and BASF SE for the development of the dyeing of textile polyamide fibers in Germany. BASF will take care of the new polymers for fiber production while DyStart will manage...