Wacker hits the heights
- WACKER expects record sales and earnings. // Chemical Business;Mar2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p55
The article reports on the financial performance of the Munich, Germany-based Wacker Chemie AG for fiscal 2007. The chemical company is said to boost its sales by 13%, which is attributed to volume gains and higher product prices. The earnings growth of the firm has doubled despite negative...
- WACKER Expects 2012 Sales to Come in Slightly below 2011 Sales. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p11
The article reports on the increase of Wacker Chemie AG's sales for the first quarter of 2012 in Europe.
- WACKER. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May2007, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on the financial performance of the company Wacker Chemie AG for 2006. The company's net income increased from â‚¬144 million in 2005 to â‚¬311 million in 2006. The group's Return on Capital Employed stood at 18% compared to 10% in 2005. Consolidated sales has grown...
- WACKER expects new sales and earning records for 2008. // Paintindia;Nov2008, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p159
The article reports on the increase in sales and earnings anticipated by Munich, Germany-based chemical company WACKER Chemie AG for 2008. The sales and operating result posted by the firm for the third quarter rose by 21 percent against the same period in 2007. Among the factors that have...
- Wacker to Expand its Specialties Business. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/1/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 18, p36
Reports the plan of Wacker Specialties to expand its polymers and fine chemicals businesses. Discussion on the uses of polyvinyl acetate powders; Estimated sales generated by the company during 2001; Research on animal feeds and biotechnology products.
- 2007 sets records and WACKER continues on its growth course. // Paintindia;Mar2008, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p195
The article reports on the record sales and earnings posted by Wacker Chemie AG for fiscal 2007. It says that the Munich, Germany-based chemical group had increased its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) by 27% to 1.002 billion while group sales rose by 13%...
- WACKER Continues to Focus on Growth in Fiscal 2012. // China Chemical Reporter;4/7/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the increase in consolidated sales at Wacker Chemie AG by over 3% in Munich, Germany in 2011. It says that the increase was driven by the strong demand for Wacker products, particularly the polysilicon chemicals. Chief executive officer (CEO) Rudolf Staudigl announces the...
- Wacker reports improved results, details Siltronic plans. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;3/23/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the financial performance and forecast of petrochemical firm Wacker Chemie AG in the U.S. in 2014. Wacker experienced a rise of its earnings and sales in the said period, wherein its sales increased by eight percent while its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation...
- Wacker Records Lower Quarterly Profits, Reports Full-Year Loss. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;2/1/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the 90 million euros earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) posted by Wacker Chemie in the fourth quarter of 2009.