Borealis rigs for storm
- Borealis revels in Q1 operating profits. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p13
The article reports on the financial performance of Borealis AG in the first quarter of 2007. The polyolefins producer posted an increase in its operating profit compared to the same period in 2006. It attributed the growth to strong market conditions, especially in the infrastructure sector....
- Borealis flexes its business arm at K 2004. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/25/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2121, p6
Reports on the financial performance of polyolefin manufacturer Borealis for the first half of 2004. Corporate profit; Percentage gearing reduction; Remarks from John Taylor, CEO of the company.
- Borealis Posts a Strong Rise in Operating Profits. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p6
Reports that European polyolefin producer Borealis AS posted a strong increase in operating profits in the first half of 2004. Company's projection that it will meet its profitability targets for the year; Sales in the second quarter; Company's plan to increase its polyolefins capacity by 2006.
- Borealis profits take a dive. // European Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2076, p7
Reports on the decrease in profits earned by polyolefins joint venture Borealis for the third quarter of 2003. Overview of continued high feedstock costs and pricing pressure; Background of the company.
- Borealis on solid track. Baker, John; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of polyolefins producer Borealis in the third quarter of 2006. The company has seen sales volumes advance by 5% for the year to date, bringing in â‚¬ 40 million of added earnings before interest tax, depreciation and amortization. The company...
- Borealis revels in Q1 operating profits. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 68, p11
The article reports on the profits posted by polyolefins specialist Borealis in the first quarter of 2007. Borealis reported a first quarter (Q1) 2007 operating profit of â‚¬127 million ($172 million), sharply higher than the â‚¬36 million recorded in the corresponding period of 2006,...
- Borealis on solid track. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p16
The article reports on the financial performance of polyolefins producer Borealis as of 2006, according to CEO John Taylor. The percentage increase in sales volumes is cited. The company also benefited from increased polymer pricing. Taylor forecasts the increased plastics demand in 2007....
- Borealis Outlines Polyolefins Strategy. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/01/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 12, p4
Reports that Borealis AS faces a challenge of trying to strengthen its competitive position in the polyolefins markets, in which it is a leading supplier, according to the company's chairman, Gerhard Roiss.
- Borealis's profit dips and Borouge's contribution shrinks. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/27/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 15, p17
The article reports that the petroleum chemicals industry company Borealis announced corporate profits of $80 million in the first quarter of 2013, a decline of over 50 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. The company attributed the decline to lower sales from its Bourouge joint...