Help Recognize Those Who Embrace Life
- State Farm Forms Alliance With Phoenix To Serve Affluent. // Insurance Advocate;4/14/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 15, p8
Reports that State Farm Life Insurance Co. and Phoenix Home Life Insurance Co. entered into an agreement on March 30, 2001. Objective of the agreement; Coverage of the deal.
- FOR PEOPLE AND PROFIT: THE STATE FARM WAY. Coffin, Bitt // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;Apr2013, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p27
The article features chief administrative officer and senior vice president Joe Monk of State Farm Life Insurance. It says that the goal of Monk for State Farm Life is a balanced business approach for it to insure more people in a better way. It tackles the career model to independent...
- Moody's Cuts State Farm Units . // American Banker;7/29/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 144, p7
Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reduced the insurance financial strength ratings of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., State Farm Life Insurance Co., and State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Co. to Aa1, from Aaa. The downgrades came after a review begun in March. The marked...
- Loyal to the game. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;May2014, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p13
The article discusses a study "Net Promoter Benchmark Study" by software manufacturing company Satmetrix Systems Inc. in 2014 which revealed that consumers in the U.S. are more loyal to multiline carrier State Farm Life Insurance Co. as compared with any other life insurance company. It also...
- Responding to Wildfires in Texas. // Impact (Insurance Information Institute);Winter2011/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p23
The article offers information on the wildfires that have affected Texas and the relief provided by different insurance companies of the U.S. and volunteers to the disaster victims. It is informed that the American Red Cross and State Farm Inc. have received a number of calls from disaster...
- State Farm extends hand to battered women. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Aug94, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p46
Reports that State Farm Life Insurance Co. has reversed its policy of denying life insurance coverage to victims of domestic violence.
- State Farm plans to hire 3,000 employees. // Nashville Automotive Report;Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the plan of State Farm Inc. to hire 3,000 employees in Champaign, Illinois.
- A heartening initiative. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/29/95, Vol. 99 Issue 22, p16
Editorial. Comments on State Farm Life's spearheading the formation of a coalition called the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence. Involvement of the Fortune 500 companies to educate and aid in the prevention of partner violence; Myths surrounding domestic violence; Contact information...
- AWARD HONORS THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED LOSS. // Catholic Digest;May2008, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the fifth anniversary of the Embrace Life Award in 2008. The award honors those who have renewed their lives and inspired others through their perseverance after the loss of a spouse or parent. To qualify for the award, a nominee should submit an essay about how he or she...