RBS America Names CEO
- Head of Citigroup Transaction Unit Tapped for RBS Post. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;3/26/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p24
The article announces that Ellen Alemany has been appointed as chief executive officer of RBS America.
- 13. ELLEN ALEMANY. McGeer, Bonnie // U.S. Banker;Oct2010, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p40
The article profiles chief executive officer (CEO) Ellen Alemany of Citizens Financial Group Inc. and RBS Americas LLC, who is considered as one of the 25 most powerful women in banking for 2010 by the journal "U.S. Banker."
- Big Show of Support. // American Banker Magazine;Jul2012, p34
The article announces that Ellen Alemany, chief executive officer (CEO) of Citizens Financial Group, has been honored for her contributions to the Center for Discovery during the Center's annual fundraising dinner in Manhattan, New York City.
- 5 Ellen Alemany. Engen, John // U.S. Banker;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p56
Profiles Ellen Alemany, president and chief executive officer of CitiCapital in the United States. Number of years in the banking business; Offer of opportunity to run the commercial leasing business of Citigroup; Advantage of the inclusive management style to the accomplishment of duties for...
- WIELDING BANKING'S SCEPTER. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 40, pW8
The article profiles Ellen Alemany who took over as chief executive of Royal Bank of Scotland's (RBS) operations and subsidiaries in the U.S. Alemany's job is to integrate the diverse businesses and take advantage of growth opportunities in the U.S. Before joining RBS, she worked at Chase...
- ELLEN ALEMANY. M. S. // U.S. Banker;Oct2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p45
The article profiles Ellen Alemany, chief executive officer of RBS Americas LLC and the number 21 in the periodical's list of the 25 Most Powerful in Women Banking in the U.S. in 2008. The paper provides information on her personal and professional background, career highlights and major...
- Alemany to head RBS America. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/2/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the hiring of Ellen Alemany as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Group PLC's operation in the U.S. It is stated that Alemany headed Citigroup Inc.'s global transaction services before RBS. She was a graduate from the University of Bridgeport...
- Outside directors and the CEO: Changing the rules. Neff, Thomas J. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 11 Issue 63, p7
Discusses various aspects of the relationship between corporate directors and chief executive officers (CEOs) concerning the reshaping of maximum shareholder equity. Ratio of outside and inside directors in corporations; Functions of independent directors; Related issues to CEO's selection of...
- Planning your directorship portfolio. Fischer, Howard M. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 13 Issue 73, p5
Offers advice for chief executives on choosing to become a director for a corporate board. Importance of developing criteria for board membership; Privileges and responsibilities of board membership; Benefits of a diverse board portfolio; Compatibility of chief executive and other board members...