Heartland Head Indicted
- Collins & Aikman sues Stockman. Barkholz, David // Automotive News;5/21/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6256, p3
The article reports that Collins & Aikman Corp. has sued its former chief executive officer David Alan Stockman, Heartland Industrial Partners LP and 13 other people for the alleged fraudulent schemes that worsened the company's financial woes in the U.S. The lawsuit accuses Stockman and other...
- DAVID A. STOCKMAN V. HEARTLAND INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS, L.P. AND HEARTLAND INDUSTRIAL GROUP, L.L.C. // Delaware Journal of Corporate Law;2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p993
The article discusses the lawsuit filed by David A. Stockman and J. Michael Stepp against Heartland Industrial Partners LLP regarding advancement of legal fees and indemnification in the context of a partnership agreement. It notes that their claims for indemnification from the said company were...
- The intimacy of the deal. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p30
The article presents information on investment banking executive Robert Murley. He led a charmed life, working as the chairman of Credit Suisse Securities Ltd. Unlike other investment bankers of his age, Murley doesn't come from wealth and privilege family. He grew up in a modest home in...
- EXEC-PAY STICKER SHOCK. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;7/18/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p1
The article focuses on pay package of chief executive officers and managers of various investment banks in the U.S. Investment banks have been stepping up pay for the managerial class for more than a decade. The star performers, the people engineering those huge corporate mergers and bond...
- Losh, Stallkamp named to MascoTech board. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;10/16/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5899, p18
Announces the appointment of Mike Losh, Tom Stallkamp and David Margolis to the board of directors of Heartland Industrial Partners LP. Company's plan to build a full-service metal forming group that will also consist of Simpson Industries Inc.; Other executives who comprise Heartland's revised...
- Heartland: C&A Needs Strength in Europe. // Ward's Auto World;Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p49
Reports on the efforts of Heartland Industrial Partners LP to improve the market performance of Collins & Aikman Corp. in the fabric market. Products of Collins.
- The Succession Issue: Wall Street's lone-wolf CEOs face an uncertain future. cover illustrator: Brad Walker. Colarusso, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/10/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 34, pN.PAG
Focuses on the issue of succession plans in investment banking firms in the U.S. as of September 2001. Possible implications of lack of succession planning in most of the banks; Highlights of developments at Credit Suisse First in Boston, Massachusetts following the termination of chief...
- STEVE MADDEN: CRISIS OF THE SOLE. Berkman, Johanna // New York;02/26/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p40
Features Steve Madden, chief executive officer of Steve Madden shoe company in Long Island, New York. Information on his indictment for stock fraud and money laundering; How Madden conducts his personal and social life; Business obsession of Madden.
- Collins & Aikman shareholders OK purchase of its stock. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;03/12/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p2
Reports that shareholders of Troy, Michigan-based Collins & Aikman Corp. have approved the sale of 16.51 million shares of the company's stock to Heartland Industrial Partners LP.