TI Touts Q3 Wireless Chip Revenue
- TI's TMS320C66x DSPs Offer Performance/Scalability. // UNIX Update;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p1
A preview of the TMS320C66x digital signal processor (DSP) from Texas Instruments Inc. is presented.
- DSP chips suit wireless communications. Gallant, John; Granville, Fran // EDN;5/25/95, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p24
Evaluates Texas Instruments Inc.'s TMS320C541 and TMS320C542 digital signal processor chips for digital cellular standards. Specifications; Capabilities.
- New TI chipset sounds off. Olenick // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p21
Features Texas Instruments Inc.'s digital signal processors that reside in an external speaker and can replace a computer's sound card. Goals of the company for the chipset; Functions and capabilities.
- Manufacturers to buy Texas instruments DSPS. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p27
Reports that eight telecommunication companies will buy Texas Instruments' digital signal processors. Capabilities of TMS320C6203 fixed-point digital signal processor.
- DSPs cut cost of DSS and DVB set-top boxes. Kempainen, Stephen; Granville, Fran // EDN;11/07/96, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on Texas Instruments Inc.'s TMS320-AV7000 series of digital signal processors. Use of an advanced graphics accelerator; Conditional access and decryption blocks; Ability to accommodate 16 or 32-bit instructions; Traffic interface manager feature; Pricing; Contact information.
- Floating-point DSP breaks $5 barrier. Levy, Markus; Granville, Fran // EDN;03/18/99, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the introduction of the TMS320VCC floating-point digital signal processor (DSP) from Texas Instruments Inc. of Denver, Colorado. Differences between the TMS320VCC and Analog Devices' 21065L floating point DSP; Descriptions on the random access memory and peripherals contained in Texas...
- DSPs get moving. Berardinis, Lawrence A. // Machine Design;9/26/96, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p68
Features Texas Instruments Inc.'s TMS320C240 digital signal processor. Specifications; Capabilities; Applications.
- DSP Controller Squeezes Into Tight Quarters. Bindra, Ashok // Electronic Design;05/21/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p41
Introduces an integrated digital signal processing controller in a miniature 32-pin low-profile quad flat pack from Texas Instruments Inc. Usability; Specifications; Pricing.
- Optimized DSPs Target Broadband Infrastructure And Imaging Applications. Bindra, Ashok // Electronic Design;04/02/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p46
Reports on Texas Instruments' generation of three digital signal processing (DSP) technologies for broadband wireless infrastructure and high-performance video/imaging applications. High-level language development environment that fully supports the C64x family; Two-level cache memory system;...