Industry Not Deaf To Hearing-impaired
- Wynd reports AAA alliance. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p15
Reports on Wynd Communications Corp.'s strategic alliance with the American Automobile Association to deliver wireless roadside assistance service to deaf and hard of hearing member motorists in the United States.
- AT&T Can Now Offer WiFi Calling, Thanks to FCC Waiver. Weiss, Todd R. // eWeek;10/7/2015, p1
The article reports that American multinational telecommunication corporation AT&T is planning to begin offering WiFi calling to its mobile customers. It mentions that the company has received waivers from Federal Communications Commission for rules that require accommodations for...
- Wynd offers AAA emergency service. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p3
Focuses on Wynd Communications Corp.'s completion of the beta testing of its AAA Emergency Roadside Service system for deaf and hard of hearing users.
- Wireless e-mail, fax, and paging. Abernathy, Joe // PC World;Mar95, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p101
Presents Wyndmail, a multi-functional communication software from Wynd Communications. Internet e-mail address functions; Message broadcast feature; Price; Fax message support.
- WyndMail broadens features. Moeller, Michael // PC Week;5/15/95, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p37
Reports on the enhancements made by Wynd Communications Corp. on its wireless messaging service WyndMail. Includes a wire-line dial-up feature; Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) support.
- Dow Jones financial news to be available over WyndMail. // PC Week;7/11/94, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p43
Reports on the availability of business and financial news and information to subscribers of Wynd Communications' WyndMail two-way wireless electronic mail service. Service fee.
- Wynd enhances Windows messaging service. // PC Week;4/10/95, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p31
Reports on the debut of Wynd Communications Corp.'s WyndMail for Windows computer software. Features; Product support; Contact information.
- Wynd introduces message software. // RCR;8/26/96, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p12
Reports that Wynd Communications Corp. will introduce WyndMail 1.5, a new version of its WyndMail for Windows messaging software.
- Telephone access for hearing impaired. // Computers in Libraries;Oct93, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Reports on DemoSource's development of a system called TDDMail which allows the deaf to communicate directly with automated voice mail systems. Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); Deaf's use of the TDDMail to call in and use the same voice mail as hearing callers; Contact...