- PageMart seeks enterprise network alliances. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p20
Reports on PageMart Wireless Inc.'s formation of an enterprise solutions partner program which allows the company to work in conjunction with various allies to bring wireless two-way data solutions to enterprises networks. Comments of Doug Glen, PageMart's vice president of corporate...
- Firms team on WebLink program. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the growth of PageMart Wireless Inc.'s enterprise solution partner program aimed at providing business-to-business solutions over PageMart's wireless network in the United States.
- E-pager: The Next Baking Soda? Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;11/08/99, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the strategy of PageMart Wireless Inc. with one-way alpha-numeric pagers called an e-pager. How the product works; Cost of basic service; Rate plans; Views on the product; Difference with traditional paging services.
- OfficeMax to sell PageMart products. // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p7
Announces that OfficeMax Inc. has agreed to sell PageMart Wireless Inc.'s advanced messaging products and services. Number of OfficeMax stores throughout the United States.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;10/04/99, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p36
Presents an update on the wireless communication industry as of October 4, 1999. Services of TSR Wireless LLC for BuyIt.com members; Information on the services of PageMart Wireless Inc.
- Legacy chooses PageMart. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p40
Discloses Legacy Software Inc.'s selection of Pagemart Wireless Inc. as its exclusive paging provider and will resell its services.
- Aquis moves game plan forward. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p30
Focuses on paging carrier Aquis Communications Inc. Volume of paging subscribers accumulated after the acquisitions of Bell Atlantic paging and Paging Partners Corp.; Long-term company goals; Implementation of a billing system from In-Touch Management Systems Inc.
- The wireless messaging revolution: Changing the way we do business. Brumfield, Nancy // American Salesman;Nov94, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p12
Presents the increasing role of wireless communication systems in sales transactions. Growth in the wireless industry; Examples of wireless communication equipments; Description of equipment features and functions; Technological improvements.
- Paging's midlife crisis. Jensen, Ellen // Wireless Review;08/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p96
Focuses on the paging industry. Challenges being faced by the industry; List of paging companies that are operating profitably; How paging affects customers of communication systems.