Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- HIGH VALUE WAVE. // Business Today;6/12/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p28
Several charts are presented related to drivers of mobile phone value-added services (VAS) revenue including entertainment industry, news and medical advice, and mobile commerce (mCommerce).
- Mobilizing Nations. Briley, John // National Geographic;Nov2012, Vol. 222 Issue 5, preceding p16
The article discusses global mobile cellular subscriptions to wireless telephone services, with a chart and statistics on the countries and territories with the highest amount of subscriptions per person in 2001, 2006, and 2010. Topics include a comparison of prepaid plans to postpaid plans; the...
- Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry Profile: United Kingdom. // Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry Profile: United Kin;Aug2012, p1
Several tables and diagrams related to wireless telecommunication services industry in Great Britain from 2007-2011 are presented including one showing the -0.9% compound annual rate, another regarding geography segmentation, and one on its market share.
- GTE, BellSouth active in global cellular deals. DiLorenzo, Jim // Telephony;5/16/94, Vol. 226 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the consideration of a legal action by GTE Corp. if it is not reinstated as the dominant foreign interest in South Korea's Shinsegi Mobile Telecom Co. licensed to build the country's second cellular network. BellSouth International's participation in the operation of a wireless...
- Network watching. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;4/18/94, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p68
Reports on the installation of a cellular-telephone network in southern Argentina. Interest of Latin American countries; Deadline for the GTE Corp. on project completion.
- WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIERS (NAICS 51721). // United States Wireless Telecommunications Carriers Industry Repo;2015, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the condition of the wireless telecommunication carriers industry in the U.S. as of October 2014 and the industry's outlook for 2015 and 2016 including the estimated number of establishments, sales and employment.
- WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIERS (NAICS 51721). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2013, p171
A chart is presented depicting the country estimates for the wireless telecommunications carriers industry worldwide in 2013-2014 including total number of establishments, employees per establishment and sales per establishment.
- WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIERS (NAICS 51721). // United States Industry & Market Outlook;2017, p169
Several tables related to the five-year economic forecasting in the U.S. wireless telecommunication carrier industry from 2014 to 2018 are presented including the estimated industry sales, number of establishments, and number of employments.
- TV, phone home. McConnell, Chris // Broadcasting & Cable;5/2/94, Vol. 124 Issue 18, p50
Reports on GTE Mobilnet's introduction of FoNet Inc.'s video-transmitting cellular telephones to broadcasters in six American markets. Application in news transmission; Promotion plan; Product description; Prices; Engineers and news directors' doubts that television viewers will appreciate the...