Keeping Tabs On Wireless Usage
- Systems/Link debuts prepaid option. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;07/14/97, Vol. 233 Issue 2, p16
Features System/Link's Home & Away billing software for telephone companies. Capabilities; Target customers.
- A Watchdog in Their Pocket. Rochman, Bonnie // Time;8/2/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p51
The article discusses a surveillance service called My Mobile Watchdog that can help parents monitor the text messaging and cell phone usage of their children. The surveillance services, Net Nanny and CYBERsitter, are noted. The My Mobile Watchdog software, which is not spyware, was created by...
- Metropolis Technologies, Inc. // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2004, p83
Reports on Metropolis Technologies Inc.'s release of ProfitWatch Hotel Call Accounting for the Web, a Web interface that allows users to access their ProfitWatch system from anywhere with an Internet connection. Use of Windows 98, 2000 NT and XP that eliminates the need for a dedicated computer...
- Companies Debut Web-based Call Accounting Software. // Customer Interface;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p51
No abstract available.
- SDD, Inc. // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2004, p92
Provides information on SDD Inc., a provider of call accounting and in-room Internet services for the hospitality industry. Provision of financial and accounting control to owners and managers of hotels to effectively manage their property-based telecommunications and network services revenues,...
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.