- Triton PCS goes public. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;11/01/99, Vol. 237 Issue 18, p10
Deals with the initial public offering of Triton PCS. Shares placed by the company in the public block; Growth of the United States wireless industry; Relationship between Triton PCS and AT&T Wireless company.
- Out Of The Glovebox, Onto The Air. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p4
Reports on Bell Atlantic Mobile's (BAM) statewide commercial offering of wireless communication service to its subscribers in Delaware. Comparison of the BAM service with that of AirTouch; Efforts of BAM Chief Executive Officer Dennis Strigl to reach the masses in Delaware.
- BAM launches CPP option, wireless number listings. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p29
Informs that Bell Atlantic Mobile launched in Delaware its `Call Me' calling-party-pays option, which allows wireless customers to only pay for their outgoing calls in their service area.
- Bell Atlantic expands digital. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the expansion of Bell Atlantic Mobile's digital wireless service.
- Bell Atlantic Mobile adds 874,000 customers. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the increase in Bell Atlantic Mobile's wireless communications customer base for the fourth quarter of 1999. Comments of Ivan Seidenberg, chairman of Bell Atlantic, on factors that contributed to the company's increase customer base; United States Department of Justice's approval of...
- Web services key to BAM growth in Pittsburgh. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
Reports that Bell Atlantic Mobile is attributing its growth in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area to the introduction of its wireless Internet access from digital phones. Benefits of Bell Atlantic's Web Access service to its customers, as cited by Roger Tang, regional vice president for the...
- Hands Free Or The Highway. // Wireless Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p1
Details the plan of Bell Atlantic Mobile company to sell online wireless phones that have easy-to-use hands-free capabilities. Implication of the plan.
- Selling 'Free' Minutes. OLSON, CATHERINE APPLEFELD // Wireless Review;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p132
Focuses on the free minutes offered by wireless companies in the United States. How business users gain benefits from using the package; Impact of free minute packages to companies; Variation in free minute calling time offered by Bell Atlantic Mobile (BAM).
- Maintaining wireless service. Caldarone, Joseph B. // Communications News;Sep98, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems Inc.'s use of a REACT 2001 remote test system software from Heikimian Laboratories to help in locating problems associated with Bell's wireless telecommunications network. Installation of Heikimian's PM Integrator performance monitoring support system in...