Two Sign Interconnect Agreement
- A new turn for paging. // Telephony;8/05/96, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the launching of Internet paging access by AirTouch Paging to customers nationwide.
- AirTouch adds N.Y. to paging network. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p9
Reports that AirTouch Paging has plans of adding New York City to its paging network. Names of major countries AirTouch serves; Comments from Charlie Jackson, president and chief executive officer of AirTouch Paging; Why New York City was targeted; Other services the company is offering.
- AirTouch Paging accesses Internet. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p30
Reports on AirTouch Paging's offering of Internet paging access to its customers in the United States.
- Get your weather to go. // America's Network;5/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the Weather-Watch service from AirTouch Paging. Availability in Florida; Target users; Features.
- AirTouch testing medicine service. // RCR;7/8/96, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p10
Reports on AirTouch Paging's testing of Kinder Reminder, a medication reminder service in San Diego, California. Offer of technology as a value-added service to its paging customers; Nemox Corp. as the developer of the technology.
- Fort Worth wins AirTouch national call center. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;02/07/97, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on AirTouch Paging's selection of Fort Worth, Texas for its national retail activation center. Long-term intent of bringing some of local customer service function into the call center; Reasons behind the decision; Other major call centers in Tarrant County, Texas.
- AirTouch charges into new paging markets. // Telephony;1/30/95, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p18
Reports that AirTouch Paging has begun providing paging services in Denver, Chicago and three Ohio cities as a result of three regional narrowband personal communication services licenses it won from an FCC auction. AirTouch's bid for the licenses.
- BellSouth, AirTouch settle interconnect. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p17
Reports on BellSouth Telecommunications Inc. and AirTouch Paging Inc.'s settlement of their respective interconnection lawsuits against each other. Terms of the interconnection agreement between the two telecommunications firms.
- AirTouch Paging to offer service via Kansas Cellular. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p22
Looks at AirTouch Paging entering an agreement with Kansas Cellular, so as to provide its paging services in Kansas. Reference to Kansas Cellular constructing a one-way FLEX paging network; Further information.