- VISIBILITY AS A FINE ART. // Supply Chain Europe;Mar2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p42
The article examines how Print Portfolio Ltd., a fine art print distributor, regained visibility of its business after a management buy-out in Great Britain. The company undertook a major review of its electronic resource planning (ERP) system and selected SIG Consulting Ltd. to supply them with...
- Collaboration to Solve Companies' E-Records Management Challenges. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2006, Vol. 24, p19
The article reports on a collaboration entered by Iron Mountain Inc. and Microsoft to capitalize on the 2007 Office system platform. Its aim is to help organizations address the e-records management challenges they face in connection with compliance and litigation. The collaboration is expected...
- Selecting the Right Tools for Records Management. Gatewood, Brent // Information Management Journal;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p33
This article discusses how the popularity of the Microsoft Corp. software SharePoint, which enables users to collaborate on common projects across a single server, can effect the records management process for a corporation. While this program was not designed for records management, it can be...
- autres dates. // Archimag;sep2012, Issue 257, p12
The article presents a calendar of conferences and events for September and October 2012 related to electronic information resources and digital data management.
- LIKE SAND THROUGH AN HOURGLASS: How to Stop Information from Flowing Out of Control. Gatewood, Brent // Information Management Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p22
The article discusses the risks posed by electronic information management and mobile workforce among organizations and various ways on how it can be reduced. It states that increased access of employees to the organization's information resources can lead to increased productivity but it makes...
- Works Cited. Anderson, Elsa K. // Library Technology Reports;Apr2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p43
No abstract available.
- Introduction. Anderson, Elsa K. // Library Technology Reports;Apr2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p5
Chapter 1 of Library Technology Reports (vol. 50, no. 3) "Electronic Resource Management Systems: A Workflow Approach" covers background and provides an overview on electronic resource management, including the DLF-ERMI report, a definition of ERMS, and the methodology employed in writing this...
- SHARE POINT: IN THE ENTERPRISE. Edelman, Russ // AIIM E-DOC;May/Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p46
The article reports on the launch of the Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS) 2007, a paid-for-version enterprise content management (ECM) tool used by organizations worldwide in handling previously unmanaged content for the purpose of maximizing the value of information assets and...
- How to avoid death a thousand edits. Sharpe, Bruce // Information World Review;Feb2010, Issue 262, p04
The article discusses the trend of developing a single platform to collate integrated authoring and reviewing from multiple sources in the structured content industry in 2010.