CFSI to Honor Weldon, Briese at Dinner
- Seventeen smokey bear awards presented for 1997. Kissinger, Judy // Fire Management Notes;Winter99, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p33
Features the recipients of the 1997 Smokey Bear Awards from the Cooperative Forest Fire Prevention program. Includes country singer Michael Martin Murphey; Wisconsin Natural Resources Department forestry technician Timothy Banaszak; Hawaii Division of Forestry and Wildlife branch manager...
- Winners: Buda fire names poster contest winners. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/31/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 30, p6D
Several photographs are presented which depict the winners of the Buda Fire Department fire prevention contest in Texas.
- 1996 national prescribed fire awards presented to eight recipients. Bunnell, David L. // Fire Management Notes;1997, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p24
Cites the winners of the US Department of Agriculture Forest Service's national-level awards in prescribed fire management for 1996. Group award for the Stanislaus National Forest; Program support awards for the Sierra National Forest and Pacific Northwest Region; Individual accomplishment...
- FSE DESIGN AWARD WINNERS. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p3
Presents the winners of the Fire Safety Engineering Design Award for 2002. Sponsors of the event; Objective of the entrants for the award.
- FSE DESIGN AWARD. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jan2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p3
Reports that BT RedCare, in association with the 'Fire Safety Engineering' magazine, is again sponsoring the Fire Safety Engineering Design Award. Aim of the award.
- Motivation award. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p8
The article announces the grant of the Unlocking Potential category award to Fireworks at the National Public Servants of the Year Awards in London, England. Fireworks is a youth achievement program which was launched in conjunction with Northumberland Fire & Rescue. The scheme helps motivate...
- HEALTH BRIEFS. // Wentzville Journal;7/4/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 27, pB4
This section offers news briefs on health developments in the Missouri community including SSM St. Joseph Hospital West being presented with the 2011 Environmental Excellence Award from Sterilmed and the pediatricians of Esse Health O'Fallon Pediatrics supporting the National Fire Safety Council...
- MIDWIVES' FIRE SAFETY PROMOTION COMMENDED. // Nursing Standard;11/9/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the Cumbria County Council's 2011 Fire and Rescue Service Award for excellence in partnership with fire departments, which was given to the Carlisle maternity unit from North Cumbria University Hospitals National Health Service Trust.
- Recipients of 1995 Smokey Bear Awards honored. Smith, Janice L. // Fire Management Notes;1996, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p23
Lists the individuals and radio stations chosen by the Cooperative Forest Fire Prevention (CFFP) Program to receive Smokey Bear Awards for 1995. Winners of the Golden Smokey statuettes; Silver Smokey Awards recipients; Bronze Smokey awardees.