- American LaFrance Opens New Headquarters, Plant in South Carolina. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2002, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p6
Reports on fire apparatus firm American LaFrance's opening of its headquarters and manufacturing facility in North Charleston, South Carolina. Previous location of American LaFrance headquarter; Production of aluminum and stainless steel fire-truck bodies and MedicMaster-brand ambulances;...
- American LaFrance Makes LTI Ladder Series Available to OEMs. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;5/23/2011, p1
The article reports that American LaFrance LLC will open sales of its LTI Ladders to choose fire apparatus manufacturing partners worldwide and in North America.
- CAPITAL BRIEFS. // Navajo Times;5/31/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 22, pA-2
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. such as the fire restrictions on public lands and unincorporated state and private lands in Utah, Washington County, and Arizona implemented by the Color Country Interagency fire managers and the oversight hearing on services and programs for veterans...
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Mar2005, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p189
This article presents news related to emergency management companies and associations. FSI North America, a division of Fire Safety International Inc., has moved into new manufacturing, warehousing, and office facilities. American Lafrance named Bob Correll director of manufacturing. He will...
- THIS YEAR'S MODEL. // Fire Chief;May2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p58
The article presents several pieces of fire prevention apparatus and components providing better capacity and efficiency. These include: American LaFrance's 110-foot heavy-duty ladder, Crimson Fire's rear-mount pumper, Darley AutoCAFS program vehicle, Detroit Diesel's series 60 engine, Fire...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p96
The article presents a comparison of fire prevention equipment including American LaFrance's rear-mount 110-foot ladder unit, Pierce Dash 95-foot midmount platform and E-One Inc.'s 1,500 gpm Hale Qmax pump, 1,000-gallon tank.
- NEWSWATCH. // SN: Supermarket News;1/2/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the retail industry in the U.S, including the acquisition of Great Lakes Foods by KK Integrated Logistics' Tom Kuber, opening of a tribal store by Save-A-Lot, and the construction of Associated Wholesale Grocers' new headquarters (HQ).
- NEWS MAKERS. // American Coin-Op (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));01/01/2013, p32
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. The Coin Laundry Association (CLA) brought together 100 of the top laundry owners at its Excellence in Laundry Conference in October 2012. Alliance Laundry Systems has promoted Bill Bittner to vice president of North American sales. Western State Design...
- Norwegian engineering group expands Tucson operations. Pangburn, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;10/27/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p23
The article offers news briefs related to real estate and construction business in Tucson, Aker Business Services expand its operation on its construction and engineering services in the country. Julian Drew Block announces the opening of its sales office at E. Broadway. Sombra Homes begins the...