By Cooking for All Eaters: Making holiday meals easy
- RESTAURANT REVIEW. // Animals Today;2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p25
Evaluates Sharma's Pure Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant and Takeaway in Melbourne, Victoria. Comment of a customer regarding the taste of Soya Wadi Masala dish; Vegan and vegetarian menus offered by the restaurant; Price range of the dishes.
- vegan gourmet. Oser, Marie // Vegetarian Times;May2004, Issue 321, p33
Presents several vegan recipes.
- vegan gourmet. Oser, Marie // Vegetarian Times;Sep2004, Issue 324, p35
Presents several gourmet vegan recipes.
- Vegan Chicharrones Locos. raisfeld, Robin; patronite, rob // New York;2/9/2015, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the vegan chicharrones dish offered at El Rey Coffee Bar & Luncheonette in New York City.
- How to Feed Just a Few Vegetarians at Weddings, Parties, Restaurants... Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;2003/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3/4, p1
Provides techniques for the food service operator when only five or six vegetarian meals are requested for a wedding banquet, business luncheon, company picnic or children's party where a non-vegetarian menu is offered. Veggie "steaks" of flavored seitan, tempeh or portobellos; Baked potatoes...
- One man's meat. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4217, p54
Reports on vegetarian market trends in Great Britain as of April 2002. Concerns of the Food Standards Agency on the lack of vegetarian food labeling regulations; Areas of disagreement over accreditation of vegetarian status; Sales of vegetarian foods.
- COOKIES, QUICK BREAD AND MORE: DIGGING INTO DESSERTS. Berkoff, Nancy // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p86
Suggests some desserts for vegetarian and vegan eaters. Preparation of vegan cookies; Examples of quick breads; Recipe of tofu pudding.
- FAQs. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p11
The article provides vegetarian-related information. Vegetarian is defined as someone who does not consume red meat, chicken, pork, fish and seafood. While a lacto-ovo-vegetarian is someone who does not eat meat, poultry, and fish but eat eggs, dairy products, milk, and plant foods. An...
- CATERING WEDDINGS AND OTHER BIG EVENTS. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Summer2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
Provides menu ideas for vegan catered wedding events. Different types of salsa; Salads; Soups; Side dishes or hot appetizers.