A year-round favorite
- EEOC: Religious schedule request cost applicant job. // HR Specialist: Minnesota Employment Law;Nov2015, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p5
The article discusses a court case filed against the North Memorial Health Care hospital in Robbinsdale, Minnesota by a registered nurse alleging that the hospital withdrew its employment offer after she requested a religious accommodation.
- TOP 50 HEALTH-CARE FACILITIES. Diefenderfer, Jim // Business News New Jersey;09/26/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p28
Presents the top health care facilities in New Jersey ranked by 1999 admissions. Saint Barnabas Health Care System; Atlantic Health System; Hackensack University Medical Center; Valley Hospital.
- THE VALLEY HOSPITAL. // Exceptional Parent;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p64
Features Ridgewood, New Jersey-based Valley Hospital. History of the hospital; Estimated number of patients treated annually; Services offered.
- One call does it all. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Describes the centralized dispatch center of The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Effort to streamline overlapping functions of several departments; Creation of the Facility Service Center; Hardware and software support for the centralized dispatch center; Positive response from customers.
- THE WHITE DRESS. Seabrook, John // New Yorker;3/18/2002, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p122
Focuses on the redesigning of uniforms for nurses at the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Design of uniforms by fashion designer Yeohlee Teng; Criticism by the hospital administrators on the design of Teng.
- Medicare compliance team reduces denials. // Hospital Case Management;Feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p27
The article offers information on the Medicare compliance program undertaken by the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey. The hospital decided to create a Medicare compliance team after a retrospective study of short-stay patients showed that patients were erroneously being put in...
- Medical Nonwovens: What Do Hospitals Want? Levy, Sandra // Nonwovens Industry;Aug2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p31
An interview with the executives of The Valley Hospital in New Jersey including Howard Halverson and Leonard Guglielmo is presented. When asked about the benefits of a nonwovens disposable isolation curtain, Halverson states that one will spend lesser time in changing curtains. Guglielmo...
- Valley Hospital Goes With Full Meditech EHR. Goth, Greg // Healthdatamanagement.com;3/18/2014, p1
The article presents information on the choice of Westwood, Massachusetts-based Medical Information Technology Inc.'s(Meditech) 6.1 full electronic health record with features including pre-built evidence-based and expert-based standard content on physician, nursing and clinical departments, by...
- Donation Hits Peak At Valley Hospital. P., Shankar // njbiz;6/23/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on a $30 million donation received by Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey from David F. Bolger, president of Bolger & Co. According to the hospital, the gift is the largest single donation to any hospital in the state. Valley Hospital said that Bolger has been its...