Austin-Bergstrom Targets 6 Mil. Passengers: Live Entertainment at Airport Foodcourt
- AIR & SPACE. TALAAT, SARAH // Austin Monthly;May2015, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p42
The article discusses direct routes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) and task force created by Chamber of Commerce to attract space technology companies to Austin, Texas.
- FOOD CONCESSIONS AT AIRPORTS. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2014/2015, Vol. 15, p201
The article offers information related to food concessions in airports in the U.S. Topics discussed include food and beverage spending for the 90 largest airports, data given by Chain Store Guide regarding 149 restaurant businesses that operates in airports, and the best airport restaurants...
- NEW PASSENGER SCREENING CHECKPOINT AT AUSTIN-BERGSTROM. // Airports International;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the opening of a passenger screening checkpoint at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas on July 1, 2015.
- TALK MILESTONES. // Austin Monthly;May2014, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p38
Statistics are presented related to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) in Austin, Texas including the day U.S. Captain John Bergstrom was killed in action in the Philippines in the World War II, the number of passengers who flew to Dallas in 2013, and airlines with service out of ABIA.
- Airports Get Value Out of Assets. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/9/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33213, p1
The article reports on the business condition of the Austin-Berstrom International Airport. It notes that after its opening, the business is keeping its offerings of super low-fair carriers that might want to use its no-frills South Terminal. It stresses that its use of the surplus building was...
- INDUSTRY DATA. // Aviation Daily;3/31/2015, Vol. 400 Issue 59, p6
Statistics are given which profiles Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas, on data like domestic flights, market share and top destination airports.
- Benefit To Consumers: Come Fly With Me. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/23/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 39, p7
The article reports developments in the operation of the brand Benefit as of late August 2013. It claims that the brand is introducing Glam Up and Away airport kiosks to sell its 30 best-selling stockkeeping units like They're Real mascara, Porefessional pore minimizing primer and travel kits....
- Virgin America Announces New Nonstop Service To Austin And Anchorage. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;3/4/2013, p50
The article reports on the announcement made by Virgin America airline regarding the low-fare and technology-forward flights to be brought by the company Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) commencing on May 21, 2013.
- Austin Airport Hotel Seeks New Terms on Defaulted Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/02/2015, p37
The article reports that the hotel on Austin-Bergstrom International Airport grounds is asking for new terms from creditors on 40-million dollars of defaulted bonds after revenues fell short of debt service requirements. Topics covered include the project funded by the bond proceeds, and the...