Where Food Is `Missing-Critical': Miller `Chooses' Corrections
- ARAMARK corrections in UT. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
Reports that ARAMARK Correctional Services Incorporated began food service operations at the Salt Lake County Jail in Utah. Number of inmates in the facility; Comments from regional sales manager for ARAMARK, Patrick Turner.
- Partner Profile. // Corrections Today;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p14
The article profiles Aramark Correctional Services LLC, which provides a variety of food, facility, and other support solutions to more than 400 correctional facilities in North America.
- Indiana Department of Correction's Healthy Menu Initiatives. Schilling, John // Corrections Today;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p35
The article reports on the partnership of the Indiana Department of Corrections (IDOC) with food service provider Aramark Correctional Services LLC and medical provider Correctional Medical Services Inc. for the development of a low sodium and cholesterol menu in October 2009. It highlights the...
- Trimming the Fat in the Kitchen. St. Pierre, Christine // Corrections Forum;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses various means to lower cost of food supply in correctional facilities. One of the options is to use kitchen facilities efficiently by upgrading cooking hood systems, employing walk-in refrigerators and freezers and replacing old dish machines with more energy efficient...
- 68,000 INMATES, 124 PRISONS: Florida outsources prison foodservice to Aramark. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Announces that the Florida Department of Corrections has outsourced its food management services to Aramark Correctional Facility Services. Value of the contract; Amount that is expected to be saved; Opportunity that is available to correctional officers and department employees.
- Aramark locked out of New Mexico's correctional facilities bid by Canteen. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p18
Reports that Aramark Correctional Services has lost a bid to manage foodservice operations for the New Mexico Department of Corrections even though it presented the lowest big to correction officials. Background information on the company; Protest on the bid award.
- Aramark brings Philly's prison foodservice into the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/8/96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Aramark Correctional Services is offering a training course to the inmates at the Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Comments from Frank Hall, commissioner of Philadelphia Prison System; Improvements to prison's kitchen; Prison's kitchen system...
- IN NEW MEXICO PRISONS: ARAMARK'S AT STATE LEVEL. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p28
Reports on the additional businesses signed on by ARAMARK Correctional Services as of November 2000. Addition of facilities that serve the inmates for New Mexico.
- Feeding a graying prison population. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p26
No abstract available.