Tidbits Intro for `99-'00
- Mini-interview: Culinary targets school programs. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Presents an interview with Harlow Kehoe, vice president for development of Culinary Ventures Inc. Efforts to improve the company's product lines and their presentation to the market; Focus on providing vending and manual food services.
- Culinary Ventures Mounts Global Flavors Concept. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p20
Introduces the concept branded program called Global Flavors developed by Culinary Ventures Inc. of New Jersey. Design of the concept as developed by marketing manager Mary Quiroz; Main objectives of the program; Five concepts of Global Flavors; Merchandising kits for every concept.
- NEW CULINARY VENTURES DIV.: Silver Platter on-hand in NJ. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the establishment of Silver Platter division of Culinary Ventures. Function of the division; Advantages of the division to Culinary.
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.
- A delicious team. France, Cindy // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p23
Presents tips from camp directors on how to get the most out of their relations with their food staff and to keep those customers coming back for more. Show you care; Communicate with customers through your menu; Give managers and cooks budget guidelines.