Made by Compass LSU Crew: World's largest King Cake
- Cake Takes the Cake. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on Chartwells Educational Dining Services' creation of the world's largest King Cake for Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Official recognition by the Guinness Book of World Records; Traditional Mardi Gras treat in Louisiana; Circumference of the cake.
- Chartwells. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p94
Focuses on the performance of Chartwells, the education foodservice division of Compass Group North America. Completion of metamorphosis from acquired businesses to a cohesive unit; Mission to become an integral part of the campus community; Guidance of president Steven M. Sweeney.
- Compass arm works with council in Â£6m venture. // FM World;6/19/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p11
The article offers information on the Pan London Framework Agreement between school meals provider Chartwells and the London Borough of Hounslow, and mentions the benefits to the schools in areas such as the meals, training support, and kitchen investment.
- Compass finds new direction with Community Councils. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the proposal for the Compass Community Councils forum by the Compass Group North America in Rye Brook, New York. Objective of the forum; Highlight of the meeting; Number of employees of the company.
- Phillip Wells. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p24
Profiles Phillip Wells, ombudsman of Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career background; Job responsibilities; Plan of Wells for the company.
- 'Flex'ible Dining. S. H. // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on how Compass Group North America launched the Be a Flexitarian program to promote awareness of healthy options for its non-vegetarian customers.
- Compass Partners With 411Fit on Nutrition Info for Customers. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Compass Group North America and 411Fit LLC which aims to bring nutritional information to Compass customers.
- Compass Group to roll out new StopGap c-store concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p24
Reports that Compass Group North America has begun a rollout of its StopGap convenience store concept. Locations of the stores; Brands included in the StopGap concept; Explanations from Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising at Compass.
- Romano, Compass Group form Texas growth pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p56
Reports on the partnership of restaurateur Phil Romano with Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina.