With a Strong Southwest Push: Blending in With Clients
- CLARIFICATION. // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
This article presents a correction to the article "Barclay Cites Bigger Target" in the October 15, 2005 issue.
- Lucent Tech. unit adding brands, new promotions. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the changes made in Lucent Technologies Inc.'s food service business under its new contractor Southern Foodservice Management. Mixture of manufacturer and in-house concepts; Companies included in the over-all in-house branding in foodcourt; New promotions launched.
- Barclay cites bigger target. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
Presents an interview with Mike Barclay, senior vice president of Birmingham, Alabama-based Southern Foodservice Management, regarding the company's operations. Overview of the company's contracts; Purpose of the company's Web-based program, iCafe; Effort of the company to develop services for...
- Elevating Culinary. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;4/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on the commitment of Southern Foodservice Management Inc.'s chef Iraj Fernando to restaurant-quality food. Fernando mentions that he worked at Bigsby's restaurant from 1989 to 1996 then work as a chef at Southern Foodservice. It states that the dedication of Fernando to...
- FOODSERVICE SCRAMBLES IN KATRINA'S WAKE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p4
Presents information on relief efforts of food service firms to help victims of Hurricane Katrina on the U.S. Gulf Coast in August 2005. Issuance of a waiver of normal school lunch accountability systems for schools in the disaster area by the Department of Agriculture; Food service provided by...
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.