Joins McDonald's at Science Ctr.: Taco Bell fills grab-and-go bill in L.A
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- News briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p3
Reports on developments related to the United States restaurant industry for the week of November 1. 1999. Denial of a Michigan district court of McDonald's Corp.'s motion for a preliminary injunction against Burger King for the use of the slogan `Big Kids Meals'; Confirmation of the sale of...
- Sodexho Marriott manager gives students 'ownership' of cafeteria. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/04/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p18
Focuses on a Sodexho Marriott project which provides high school students restaurant management experiences at its cafeteria, the Jenks Ocean State Cafe, in Pawtuckett, Rhode Island. Underwater theme of the cafeteria; Addition of cooking equipment and tables and chairs in the dining area;...
- Merrill Lynch dining room provides employees with choices. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Features the International Cafe restaurant of investment firm Merrill Lynch managed by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Information on the restaurant; Quality of food served.
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Presents news briefs on some restaurants in the United States as of March 1999. Net income growth posted by Nutrition Management Services Inc.; Opening of Gold Star Chili/River City Diner; Contract received by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. from the Ohio State University in Columbus.
- The Hangar eatery takes flight, soars at Wright State University. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/08/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
Announces the move of Sodexho Marriott Services and Wright State University of Dayton, Ohio, to open a dining facility called The Hangar as a tribute to airplane pioneers Orville and Wilbur Wright. Establishment's use of aviation theme and murals depicting the Wright brothers and the history...
- Union dispute forces Sodexho Marriott to retool its book of rules, rethink workplace relationships. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p37
Reports the settlement of a labor dispute between Sodexho Marriott Services and the Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union in the United States. Effort of the National Labor Relations Board on the labor settlement; Implications of the settlement on the free speech rights...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/12/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p18
Reports developments in the restaurants industry as of June 2000. Recipients of the 2000 Loyal E. Horton Dining Awards contest, a dining school competition; List of employees as recipients of the Heroes of Everyday Life awards by the Sodexho Marriott Services Inc.; Appointment of Patrick...
- Benefit buzz. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the charitable and fund-raising activities of the restaurant industry in the United States, for the week of March 6, 2000. Includes the launch of the Cops & Lobsters charity benefit by Red Lobster Restaurants Co.; Amount raised by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. for the National Fish...