Easing Preparation Pressures: Cornell answers vegans' pleas
- Kosher Kitchen, Cash FS System in Store at Cornell. // Food Management;Aug2000, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p15
Features the Community Commons, a building at the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York with a snack bar and a private dining room. Accommodation for the transfer of all the freshmen in the north campus; Food selections for the students; Payment of the meals through a cashless system.
- Late Night C-Store Line Spawns Web-based Ordering System. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p28
Reports the development of a Web-based food ordering system at the campus Bear Necessities convenience store of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Features of the ordering system; Advantages of the food ordering system; Information on the pilot program of the system.
- FLEXIBILITY, TAKE-OUT KEY: CORNELL BOOSTS MEAL PLAN MKTG., OPTIONS. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the meal plans of the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York state. Why the university decided to hire a consultant in its food service operation; Students who participated in the research stage; Cost of the plans.
- Increase in Ithaca. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the renovation of the Atrium Cafe at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York in 2005. Increase in customer counts of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria prior to the renovation; Incorporation of a pizza concept and a salad bar in the renovation.
- Cornell. Duni, Anjali // 21st Century;Feb98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p25
The article reviews the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. The author describes the university as overwhelming. Cornell University has the Big Red Book which provides everything that students need to know about the school. It does not consider financial situation when admitting students,...
- SC Dept. of Education debuts eat-right/be right. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the August 1997 launching of a program `Eat Right-Be Right' by the Office of School Food Service, South Carolina Department of Education in Columbia, to educate students. Reasons for the introduction of the program; Information on the logo which will be used in the campaign.
- MacDonald's take over high school cafeteria. // Curriculum Review;Apr92, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p21
States that the local MacDonald's franchise owner take the cafeteria in Fairview High School in Boulder, Colorado after it was close by the school. Menu serve by the cafeteria; Why the cafeteria was closed; Students that are employed in the cafeteria.
- ...rewriting the book on school foodservice. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p69
Reports on the challenges facing American school food service directors as they deal with the new generation of youths. Difference in the expectations of children; Consciousness of kids on what the market has to offer; Installation of fun and sophistication in the luncheon dining experience.
- Stay in line, and no honking. Coeyman, Marjore // Restaurant Business;11/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 17, p20
Reports on the popularity of a hamburger drive-through operating in a public high school in Bryan, Texas. Drive-throughs as an opportunity to capture the high school student market; Success of the breakfast service; Attractiveness of the idea to campuses with open-school policy.