$500 Million in Purchases: Novation renews agreement with Alliant, approves Sysco
- Alliant Foodservice restructures its national group sales division. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p62
Reports on the restructuring of Alliant Foodservice's national group sales division. Appointment of Scott MacLellan as vice president and general manager of national accounts; Michael Mulhearn as vice president of sales; Tom Kimball as vice president of marketing and business development for...
- Plant Openings & Expansions. // Food Engineering;May2001, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p20
Reports that construction has been completed on a Houston, Texas-based distribution center for Allant Foodservice Inc. Facility description; Company background.
- Food service delivers with mobile technology. // Automatic I.D. News;Nov95, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p44
Reports that Alliant Foodservice Inc. has had a 20 percent increase in delivery service efficiency by adding on-board computer systems to their vehicle delivery fleet. System features.
- Alliant details new op structure to consolidate branch locations. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/07/96, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p52
Reports on Alliant Foodservice Inc.'s unveiling of a new operating structure that will consolidate the company's 38 branch locations. Executive changes.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
Cites the $1 billion dietary program initiated by Premier Hospital Alliance with Alliant Foodservice under a five-year contract which focuses on how to help food service directors reduce their cost structure and manage patient and staff satisfaction.
- Alliant Foodservice adds two new organizations to the fold. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/04/97, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p102
Reports on Deerfield, Illinois-based Alliant Foodservice Inc.'s creation of its National Produce Category Management organization. Establishment of a national sales organization.
- Newly independent, Alliant aims to recraft its identity. Waters, Jennifer // Crain's Chicago Business;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p36
Reports on business changes at Alliant Foodservice Incorporated. Comments from President and chief executive officer James Miller; Independent nature of Kraft Foods Incorporated.
- And the winners are... Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;7/30/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the awarding of pharmacy contracts by online marketplace operator Novation to pharmaceutical companies in the United States. Information on the company; Value of the pharmaceutical contract; Details on online supply and purchasing of drug products.
- LaserBand renews deal on Novation wristbands. // Medical Device Daily;4/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 63, p3
The article reports on the contract renewal signed by LaserBand with Novation to provide patient identification bands and related products.